• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What could this afternoon's bonus game potentially be?

Runs I've watched so far this year:
Mega Man 7 - surprisingly entertaining
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+: I had no idea what I was watching
Super Mario Bros. 3 race: really fun to watch, but it deflated a bit after the Hammer Bros. suit gambit failed

Sounds like the N64 block is good, and I want to check out the SNES block.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see him I think of the episode of King of the Hill where Bill waved at someone on the highway during a heatwave, ended up on the radio for it, and then felt like it was his duty to be out there waving every day from then on.

Yeah, I had thought the same thing about him. I mean I liked "DS Dad" as a spontaneous thing but even it was more of a passive thing of a guy just playing something during breaks and stream noticing it.

Not feeling the Honks either. I'm someone who liked/still likes "ORB" as well too. Think it must be because I like where "ORB" originated in while I didn't really enjoy Untitled Goose Game.

Oh well. A good morning with a lot of Blechy. He is one of my favorite commentators.

Oct 25, 2017
Drink your damn Red Bulls guys, they've been sitting in that fridge since yesterday and nobody's touched one yet

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
At least this run it just name the file Honk and nobody has said anything since. I imagine it probably won't appear again outside of a random donation. Which is fine, compare to Skyward Sword last night where they were yelling it every minute.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I'm kinda surprised nobody is doing honks with the kremlings death noise, since it's almost a honk itself. But that's probably for the best

Edit: FUCK

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know what the bonus game is meant to be after Sonic 3 & Knuckles later?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. It's Sonic 2006.

zRv6eyf.png

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Man these skips that involving merging the 2D+3D sides of Sonic Colors are wild, makes for a super entertaining run

I had no idea this exists. Well, probably beccause it's pretty new, haha. But still: Wow! I'm in the mood for a replay so I might as well try this romhack.

Nice, enjoy :D

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
Sonic CD race is upon us. Been looking forward to this! Also Sonic '06 incentive has been met.

Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the S3&K race as I completed it for the first time on Mega Drive last year.

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
The CD race commentary was good but the race itself was decided within the first two minutes and never changed. Time for S3&K.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ive never been to a gdq, love watching the event, but i cant help but feel like that room smells awful. Like a mix between a gym locker room and a gamestop