• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Myst and Riven were weird games to me as a kid. I never progressed very far in any of em so watching these speed ran makes for a hilariously wonderful trip down memory lane.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Here's the latest update on the remake of Riven:

It's a fan project that's been in the works for over a decade and got the blessing of Cyan a few years ago.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
In my closet I think I have 4 journal pages dedicated to drawing these circle pattern poetry puzzles

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
fuck man, 12 min 28

I think I spent 6 months on myst 3

edit: 6 weeks, not months lol

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
well fuck, now im all hyped up to replay all the myst games

Chairdeath

Oct 29, 2017
I came so close to getting those poetry symbols tattooed on my inner arm when I was young and dumb. Thought it would be good for a laugh. "What are those?" "Oh I got those done to help me in a video game" Dodged a bullet there...went with a space marine tattoo instead, Warhammer is much more adult...lol

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
I came so close to getting those poetry symbols tattooed on my inner arm when I was young and dumb. Thought it would be good for a laugh. "What are those?" "Oh I got those done to help me in a video game" Dodged a bullet there...went with a space marine tattoo instead, Warhammer is much more adult...lol
I would've bought you at least one drink for seeing a quality myst 3 tattoo like that

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
as fast as the game was to run, they really should have at least shown the Amateria roller coaster fmv and Sevedro's freak out.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Well, I'm out for today. Not much else I'm interested in staying up for so might as well go get some sleep. Hope the Superstar Saga run is good. Going to need that VOD asap.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
nonono

no yatta

not while I'm drinking and enjoying bomberman

May 24, 2019
Well, I'm out for today. Not much else I'm interested in

iSPuGLJ.jpg

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
oh man, Chameleon Twist 2 is after this?!?

this is a perfect night

May 24, 2019
Last edited: