• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
stop filming these people dancing please

i cant take it anymore

edit: thank you dino crisis 2 for ending my suffering

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
Tune back into Dino Crisis 2 and hear them still doing honk donations and figured it time to call it for the night with GDQ.

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
Tune back into Dino Crisis 2 and hear them still doing honk donations and figured it time to call it for the night with GDQ.

If they do goose dumb shit during the Myst block the time for diplomacy will be over
Respect the puzzle/adventure grandpa you meme loving turds

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i hope i dont get banned by jawmuncher, but dinocrisis 2 looks like a bad game to me, too much character changes and i dont like the action oriented direction, dino 1 from what i remember was much better

Starlatine

Oct 28, 2017
i hope i dont get banned by jawmuncher, but dinocrisis 2 looks like a bad game to me, too much character changes and i dont like the action oriented direction, dino 1 from what i remember was much better

while dino crisis 2 is indeed far more action oriented than 1, you're not going to get a good idea from the game by seeing a speedrun

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
I got Dino Crisis 2 like 5 years ago for like a dollar on the PSN store but never actually played it.

I'm thinking now might be the time, it looks fun as hell

EDIT: Wait, underwater crocodile section? Noooope, fuck that

Last edited:

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I got Dino Crisis 2 like 5 years ago for like a dollar on the PSN store but never actually played it.

I'm thinking now might be the time, it looks fun as hell

EDIT: Wait, underwater crocodile section? Noooope, fuck that
I too supported the games by buying DC 1 & 2 when they were on sale years ago.
... But I have no intent to play either of them, lol

Rei no Otaku

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cranston RI
Dino Crisis 2 is an amazing game and one of my favorite PS1 games overall. It's a ton of fun and a damn shame we never got a resolution to that cliffhanger ending.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Thank goodness for that Resuc. pack. He started cutting it close.

100% Banned j/k.
Dino 1 and 2 definitely go for different things, but I think a lot was impacted by the plans for 3 likely changing.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Lol that was brutal at the end.

I should replay these games sometime. Re-release these damn games Capcom, and then make a new one.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Riven is any %. Does that mean any ending? Cuz I think the fastest bad ending you can get is to visit Moeity age and get killed by the villagers. Well, besides guessing the telescope code.