• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't played Zero Mission in years. I had forgotten about this Zero Suit segment. It ruined the game.

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
The game screen is shaking/skipping, but the couch cam is fine. Is it just me? Giving me motion sickness.

Rirse

Jun 29, 2019
They not played their annoying ad yet, but is this like the six year that Super Meatboy Forever sponsored the event?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Unrelated to the event, why is Mega Man 7 so expensive?
The game came out in 1995 near the end of the console's lifespan (same year as X3) and I'm assuming it didn't sell very strongly. Like a lot of SNES games around that era, they've become collectors items.

Haelsly

Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, GDQ time! I know the schedule always shifts back and forth a little, but the FF8 run starts pretty much right when I'll be finishing off work for that day, so I should be able to catch all of it! Can't wait!

Gonna be nice to have this on in the background all week.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I tired to drag myself out of bed at 5 to watch Zero Mission but it didn't happen. Caught the tail end of the Mega Man 7 run though.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Whoever is in charge of the music is killing it already today.

Also, heck yeah, Ratchet & Clank is up next. Am I able to play any of the PS3 games on a PS4 Pro? Haven't played any since the PS2 days.

Birdseeding

Mar 13, 2018
8CxbUIf.png

They're including the pronouns of runners this year, big kudos for that! It should rile up the transphobe mob, too, which is a bonus.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
CovertMuffin does fun commentary but that constant PFFFHUHUHUHUHUH gets really old, really quickly.

8CxbUIf.png

They're including the pronouns of runners this year, big kudos for that! It should rile up the transphobe mob, too, which is a bonus.
GDQ in general is pretty good at riling up transphobes. This is a nice addition.

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
CovertMuffin is always one of AGDQ highlights. So much fun and interesting.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
He sounds like my brother in law if someone gave my brother in law some cocaine.

Remnants

Prophet of Regret
Jul 18, 2019
This guy is great when he is talking about the run and not trying to be funny