• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone had the unfortunate task of dealing with their "customer service" ?

if been trying to cancel my flight for a week now and their number leads me nowhere. Regardless of the time of the day I just get the busy tone like it's 1990 when you try to call someone but they are using their dialup so your call can't go through

They have an online chat option through Facebook messenger which doesn't even fucking work either

Google lets me know they lost a billion last year so that's not surprising. I would rather fly spirit

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That sucks, I find their customer service pretty accommodating and reasonable, compared to dogshit like LaTam and Iberia.

OP
OP
$10 Bagel

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That sucks, I find their customer service pretty accommodating and reasonable, compared to dogshit like LaTam and Iberia.
Ive never dealt with them but if they make Avianca look good I'll make sure to never consider them

Also Volaris, whatever that is. I've never even heard of them

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
We haven't flown with Avianca in decades, but I remember my parents having some patriotic pride for it.

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
Booked on a credit card? Call to contest the charge