• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
Hollywood should cast MC on a comedy role in a big-budgeted film asap. Just seeing him do faces puts me in the mood.

even the nerd broke character and had to laugh. good stuff

Cheerilee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Not about games, but Mac related... he was also on the latest Best of the Worst

While at RedLetterMedia, he also did a reView episode about "Hackers".

Hollywood should cast MC on a comedy role in a big-budgeted film asap. Just seeing him do faces puts me in the mood.

even the nerd broke character and had to laugh. good stuff
Supposedly the Big Bang Theory approached him about guest starring in an episode, but he told them that he doesn't like the Big Bang Theory. And he doesn't like Hollywood in general. He likes internet videos like AVGN. Which gave him the idea of maybe showing up and doing guest appearances on the internet shows that he likes.

Ultranist

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Damn he aged like a banana.
I mean how can someone go from this good looking...
MV5BMTcyNjExNzQ1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDczOTc0Mg@@._V1_.jpg

to this...
Due6qCFU8AA9qWE.jpg

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Supposedly the Big Bang Theory approached him about guest starring in an episode, but he told them that he doesn't like the Big Bang Theory. And he doesn't like Hollywood in general. He likes internet videos like AVGN. Which gave him the idea of maybe showing up and doing guest appearances on the internet shows that he likes.
Damn, now I really respect this guy.

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's the most entertaining episode I've seen in a while. Seeing James almost bust out laughing in a couple scenes was fantastic and I hope he does a behind the scenes or outtake episode from this.

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, so much Macaulay Culkin recently; loved the most recent RLM Best of the Worst and NOW AVGN? Will watch this as soon as I can.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
It's nice to see Macaulay but I have to stop half-way through because this episode sucks, so far. Seriously I didn't get a single laugh off.

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
Weird, I just had Best of the Worst on in the background just half watching this morning and was like 'wait is that macaulay culkin?'. I guess he is everywhere now. lol

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Blows my mind how AVGN is somehow getting really good episodes lately, 10+ years later.

Ryouji Gunblade

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
California
I'm still haunted by memories of Home Alone 2 on SNES. It's one thing to fight koopas and moblins, but when realistic people and inanimate objects are all out to get you, it's a way different feeling.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
Had Home Alone 2 for Sega. Game was fun as hell. Home Alone 1 on SNES was pretty cool as well. I sucked at the NES one.

Definitely watching.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
..... kinda wanna Macaulay Culkin to start streaming on twitch.

Fuck ninja and Drake playing Fortnite. Give me Mac and Fred durst playing overwatch and talking about Evangelion.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am disappointed that they did not look at the PC version of Home Alone, despite mentioning and teasing it.

I actually played quite a lot of Home Alone PC, and it was different than all the versions shown here. You spent like 10 minutes setting traps in a single house, then the remainder of the game avoiding the burglars and making sure that the traps sprung properly. IIRC you had to avoid the traps too, since they could spring on your character as well.

Let's Play Home Alone (PC)

InspectorJones

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
This was pretty funny to me; funniest moment so far was the gag for me the joke about the
demonic tree and Culkin's dead-eye stare; probably followed by when James said the next time he saw Culkin's face he would punch it and Culkin's reaction.