• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Just announced at the beginning of his new video (Ecco.). No word on physicals, but cinemassacre will be selling a vinyl soundtrack as well.

I played the first on 3ds and Wii U and liked it. Nice tribute to old school games (and hard as fuck to boot)

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
"Angry Video Game Nerd" for those who don't know every initialism created for video game related items.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
"Angry Video Game Nerd" for those who don't know every initialism created for video game related items.
We're on hardcore gaming enthusiast forum, talking about an online gaming celebrity who has been well known for 14+ years, who has the only 'avgn' acronym used in gaming discussion.

Oct 27, 2017
Lol, uncanny. Just today I was looking up on amazon to see if there ever was a physical version of either of the games. Would shell out money to play this, I only got through one but enjoyed it.

Aunaste

One Winged Slayer
Dec 16, 2018
The AVGN mentioned in the 2020 channel update video that a physical version would be coming later.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
We're on hardcore gaming enthusiast forum, talking about an online gaming celebrity who has been well known for 14+ years, who has the only 'avgn' acronym used in gaming discussion.

Dont give me that. It's always appropriate to spell out initials once in the body.

OP was kind enough to post it and a simple correction to the body will allow less people guessing what it means.

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
I know him, know these games exists and still had no idea what the acronym was supposed to be until I entered the thread just to find out. The games are, despite his relative fame, obscure as fuck.