• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Now that Endgame has had a re-release, at what stage are you that Avatar will remain #1 of all time?

• Acceptance

Votes: 142 68.9%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 64 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
G8eU7.gif

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In all seriousness can we use this as definitive proof that extremely online film nerds DO NOT MATTER AT ALL?

Rabid MCU fandom and twitter marketing equals a whopping 5.5 mil domestic in power.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
When does this bet even expire? What if Marvel releases another rerelease again? Or is this just until the initial run is completely over.

Also I dont think this is as sure of a thing as some are making it to be. Feels like once its said and done the difference could be below 10 million.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
In all seriousness can we use this as definitive proof that extremely online film nerds DO NOT MATTER AT ALL?

Rabid MCU fandom and twitter marketing equals a whopping 5.5 mil domestic in power.
You mean the "nobody liked Avatar" crowed doesn't know what they're talking about?

ya don't say

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Not only will Avatar remain champ but it'll get re-released in China before Avatar 2 comes out and probably make a fresh 250 million or some shit removing all doubt.

Icemonk191

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh winners will get one too. The winners will have a special message on theirs. But everyone gets something.
I just want to spread the love and have some fun with this.
According to Phonicle, I'll be getting a new - if slightly different, avatar anyway. I hope Phonicle shares the same avatar for being on the right side of the bet.
Oh good. I wasn't sure if the wining side got anything or not. Can't wait to see what they look like!

Foltzie

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Do the uncommitted, yet aggressively participatory get a tag? Something recycled from the original Avengers gimmick?

Status
Not open for further replies.