• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
D4zFyzOW0AErO4x

Look at her rings.

SHE GOT INFINITY RINGS!??

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Funny that they asked Gwyneth about Captain America. She's the one who hasn't seen any of the films.

Poor Gwyneth. 😂

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, interviewer mistook Cobie Smulders for someone else. Or called her by the wrong name.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill is probably the one character in the MCU that I wished got more screen time and play in the scripts. I hope she rises to more authority/importance in Phase 4 onwards.

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I love Chris Pratt. I love every single member of this Marvel family.

Oh man, this ScarJo/Pratt interviewing each other is fun.

Whoa, ScarJo also has Infinity rings!

You can actually buy cheap ones on Amazon I saw.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it awkward for actors to answer questions about how their characters think and feel about things?

It's really awkward that they keep interviewing actors who died in Infinity War and who are totally definitely absolutely not in Endgame and they have to pretend like they know nothing about the movie.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I love Star Wars, this is the best red carpet event I have ever seen, way ore lively and fun compared to the Star Wars ones, even though they were decent, this is on another level of fun.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Any pic of the jewelry? I wanna see how it compares to my wife's infinity rings lol

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Natalie Portman! A surprise, but a welcome one.

Has she attended other Marvel premieres after The Dark World and the (momentary) controversy around her leaving the franchise?