• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rice Eater

Oct 26, 2017
That was my first time hearing Karen Gillian using her original voice. I did not expect her to sound like that lol. I know she's British but I guess I was expecting a more traditional proper accent instead.

Don't know why I even expected that. It just sounds so different from her American characters unlike other English actors whose original voice still sounds pretty recognizable compared to their American accent.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't even get the camera man to pan down for a shot of the shoes they keep talking about....

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Josh Brolin will appear, I kinda don't expect it, since he only just left Jordan.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
And there's RDJ, modeling for Audi. That feels like a yearly thing now

OP
OP
luca

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Entertainment are posting photos of the actors/actresses on their Twitter. Do not read comments to anything, as leaks are supposedly shared on social media.

Taika drumming some Legos:

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
D4zFyzOW0AErO4x

Look at her rings.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alright they interviewed my wife I'm gonna peace out and try to avoid any reviews

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
lol, she's wearing what looks like the correct alignment of infinity rings

DonMigs85

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So she took the gauntlet and turned the stones into jewelry. And that kid in the back looks bored