• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
The Alamo app is a nightmare right now, but I was able to get 8 for Thursday night in Austin's S.Lamar location. Now I can go back to sleep.

BlackNMild2k1

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
I went direct to AMCTheaters.com
shit wouldn't work and/or everything sold out

Fandango had me on the 2 minute wait, then woudln't let me log in, woudln't process my payment, and then timed me out several times.
Thursday thru next thurs showtimes would continually disappear, reappear, and then disappear again.

I'm so lucky the theater 2 cities over was stagerring their show times, because that's the only way I was able to get my tickets. It's the exact same way I had to get tickets for Infinity War as well.
thank god for reserved seating being a widespread thing now, because I would never get to see this if I had to make a choice between long ass lines with first come first serve seating and just waiting.

MouldyK

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Odeon Leicester Square Luxe here at 3:45 on Thursday.

Let's do this!

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Was it like this for Infinity War?

I went on opening day and got an early bird at the theaters without a problem.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Now that I have my tickets for shits/giggles I looked at the Dolby theater's availability. About 80% claimed but there's some "not too bad" seats left.

$18 a ticket though, yikes.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Someone is getting an earful later. I was required to change my password, but the password reset link doesn't work and now I get a "wrong password" message when I try to log in. I'm actually fucking furious right now.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
MQyvIrQ.png

After much consternation

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Still nothing for me on Fandango besides crashing links lol
I'm literally AT the ticket page with "Sorry we're unable to process your request" ????

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Still nothing up for my Megaplex theater.

I'm going back to bed. It's bullcrap that it's the only theater with nothing up yet.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
AMC went up at exactly 6:40 AM CT, just as redditor hero predicted. I'm very glad I checked right at 7:40 AM ET, it sounds like AMC is being exploded right now.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
Got my tickets for Saturday night. I wasn't planning on going first week but then realized the following week will probably be full of memes from the movie. Might as well watch it before being spoiled.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My twitter timeline is making me feel better about my less than perfect seats. Niggas is waking up to virtual lines that start around 45 minutes now.

Thank God I'm plugged in.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Got my tickets for Saturday night. I wasn't planning on going first week but then realized the following week will probably be full of memes from the movie. Might as well watch it before being spoiled.
The only way to really be sure is to go to the midnight release, but the closer to that you can get the better.

I'm really anxious that I'm either gonna catch someone talking about the film as they leave or, worse, caught in the line of someone shouting "X CHARACTER DIES" just to be an asshole.

shtolky

Oct 27, 2017
anyone who used A-List not have it showing on their upcoming reservations? i got an email confirmation and everything but doesn't say it's in my upcoming. has me sort of concerned.

Same boat here. Got email confirmation and it showed up in upcoming reservations, but now that's gone. I wouldn't worry. As long as you got the confirmation and the QR code, you're good. Just AMC crashing like woah, as all the sites are.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, no other movie besides Infinity War generates that many people visiting these movie websites so it's a no brainer they are all down now

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Whew. Got a ticket to a Thursday 6PM IMAX Laser showing. Not the best seat, but not a terrible one either.

What a mess. All the AMC stuff is a disaster right now. lol

I've never once seen a movie ticket buying experience like this.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Are there other websites to check? Sometimes one source has jacked up listings. Servers are also getting hammered. Don't go to sleep just to wake up heartbroken...
I've been checking Fandango, the theater's official site, and the Atom app for any showtimes and nothing at all. The theater isn't even on the list of theaters available when you select Endgame.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
The only way to really be sure is to go to the midnight release, but the closer to that you can get the better.

I'm really anxious that I'm either gonna catch someone talking about the film as they leave or, worse, caught in the line of someone shouting "X CHARACTER DIES" just to be an asshole.

Yeah, I can't go to a midnight release, especially for a movie of this length. I'd be asleep within the first hour.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
I kept getting an error at checkout, been trying for the last 30 minutes.

check my email, turns out I've bought 4 sets of tickets.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Getting a little greedy here - I got my Alamo tickets but was trying to get some preferred local tickets and I don't even understand - at 5:10 am pretty much the entire middle of the theater was sold out. Only a few seats on either side and I need 10 next to each other. Looks like Alamo is my final destination.

$10 Bagel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
idk why im still trying but still no luck after 40 minutes because amc is trash and its impossible to get a ticket.

tried fandango and atom but neither works as well.