• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shuri got dusted, was this known? Thank god for that.

tumblr_p4lb5hcIrF1u1kyq6o4_r2_540.gif

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I'm going to need an explanation why the Milano doesn't have enough fuel to get to Earth. Even if Tony doesn't know how to fly it Nebula would, and they wouldn't have landed on the planet without enough fuel to leave.

it may be damaged. Thanos dropped a moon on the battlefield and the Milano was in the area.

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
It's pretty cool that they're confident enough to have a teaser that focuses solely on characters with no action shown.
I'm glad we've reached this point. Sure, the heroes are going to settle their differences with the baddies by punching them but that you can sell the movie on emotion is great. Imagine a comic book spandex movie trailer without any punching 10 or 15 years ago. We've come a long way.

plau

Oct 30, 2017
I thought the first one was good but after that it's been just generic comic book action. I just love the Iron Man ohh I'm gonna die soon how horrible I'm sure I'm not in a generic comic book story where someone will unexpectedly will save me the last minute.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to need an explanation why the Milano doesn't have enough fuel to get to Earth. Even if Tony doesn't know how to fly it Nebula would, and they wouldn't have landed on the planet without enough fuel to leave.
Thanos snapped all creatures-derived products, including fossil fuel. Imagine all the halved gas tanks and glasses of milk D:

Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer. I really like that all its really shown me is some of the stuff I already saw from the set pics.

And man, if they pull a swerve and the Tony scene is actually the ending and not the opening...

I couldn't handle it.

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Unnecessarily calling out another user.
Sooooo doesn't this prove ManaByte is a fraud? Dude was pushing Avengers: Annihilation for a while. He also ripped the release date from DanielRPK.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
They used to say the title for Avengers 4 would spoil plot elements of Infinity War, yet at first Endgame doesn't seem to particularly spoil anything. But now that I think on it, the endgame is the final stage of a chess match, when most of the pieces have been removed from the board. So I guess it did spoil that the snap occurred, except that most people these days aren't that familiar with chess terms so Marvel were probably overly cautious.

I guess it also spoiled that IW would end on a cliffhanger but we already know that from the original Part 1/2 title.

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
pretty damn lame and unexciting trailer, especially in comparison to Infinity War's teaser

but the movie already has its hype at maximum for the fans I guess, hopefully next trailer has a better look at the action stuff.
Yeet.

Wondering how long they keep up the mystery game. I imagine they put out one actual trailer probably around spring break.

Gonna be funny if we can glean more about A4 from the Spider-Man trailer than this lmao.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Scratch that, Steve did open the locket in The Winter Soldier, when listening to Peggy in the museum.

ThatGuyChike

Jul 31, 2018
Sooooo doesn't this prove ManaByte is a fraud? Dude was pushing Avengers: Annihilation for a while. He also ripped the release date from DanielRPK.
I don't get this obsession we have with finding perfect insiders. The very nature of the industry means most insiders will be hit or miss. Especially the smaller ones that don't tow company lines. Manabyte has a decent enough track record to be given the benefit of the doubt. If you're looking for a hundred percent success rate, go follow Feige on Twitter. \rant

Oct 25, 2017
Great trailer. I really like that all its really shown me is some of the stuff I already saw from the set pics.

And man, if they pull a swerve and the Tony scene is actually the ending and not the opening...

I couldn't handle it.

They definitely had a shot of post-snap Tony in the first Infinity War trailer. I wouldn't put it past them.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Curious to know how Ant-Man got out. Any theories on that?
There was some Quantum city down there in his sequel. My guess would be either he went there for answers or he got out by accident and no real plan of his own.

I think people speculating Captain Marvel can put that to bed. Unless she's stuck in the QR, she would've came up with Scott and been at the Avengers HQ.

softtack

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Time Vortex would be my guess. Some how shoots him out of the quantum realm and forward into a random point in time. This would be 5 years after the snap. Just guessing though.
Sounds interesting. I thought maybe Dr. Foster would bail him out assuming he didn't get dusted and found the equipment on the rooftop.
There was some Quantum city down there in his sequel. My guess would be either he went there for answers or he got out by accident and no real plan of his own.

I think people speculating Captain Marvel can put that to bed. Unless she's stuck in the QR, she would've came up with Scott and been at the Avengers HQ.
A city? Wow, that went over my head. You're probably right though. It won't be the first time he got out by accident.

weebro

Banned
Nov 7, 2018
Finally got a chance to see the trailer and I cant believe I'm saying this after months of hype but: wack trailer and wack title. I didnt think it was possible for my hype to be deflated this much but this trailer did it.

Trailer was also exactly what I was expecting: sad Stark with little to no action. Predictable and boring, the worst possible combination for an ad.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Time Vortex would be my guess. Some how shoots him out of the quantum realm and forward into a random point in time. This would be 5 years after the snap. Just guessing though.

Agreed. He's no smarter at the gate and seems just as clueless -which I hope they maintain sensibly. There are only three possible outs:

1. He stumbled upon a way out.
2. Somebody came down and got him.
3. Somebody in there helped him - and likely explained some essential rules to him that will affect the Thanos plot.

Given he's alone in the trailer I suspect 3 makes the most sense and Janet already demonstrated that angle. The scene in ant man and the Wasp is so quick both in movie and in post credits that anything is possible and not contrary to plot. In fact there's a

4. Janet revealed some of that and shared an idea about how to get out or communicate with the Q-peeps.

Selfishly I have more than enough context for any of that but realistically it has to be something a virgin audience will get.

Last edited: