• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, I'm hyped for this!

I think I'm gonna have to stop showing up in these threads though. I think it's officially time. I have no idea what's coming, but I feel like I've already seen one or two people mention things in this thread that seem spoilery, so I'm just gonna be cautious from here on out.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Gotta say though both this and that last trailer were just okay. I'm kinda glad they're not showing much but man I kinda wish they did lol. I remember rewatching that Infinity War trailer like 10 times the day it came out 2nd trailer was also addicting to watch.. but these Endgame trailers are just okay and not as much hype inducing lol but again I do like the secracy fuck I can't make up my mind

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
wQ4Ldk0.gif

Mjölnir is in his right hand.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping Valkyrie and Korg would somehow find their way back on Earth and join Thor and others. Apparently they survived, yet these are two remaining notable characters missing from IW and all the trailers of Endgame thus far.

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I think the film will be awesome but the trailer was mediocre.

I don't need half of it to be footage from previous films, especially this close to the release.

My assumption is that the Russo Brothers are keeping things close to the vest on this one.

Also, I didn't like Capt. Marvel but I think Carol is going to be spectacular in this.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Tickets aren't live yet in the AMC app, but last year I purchased my Infinity War tickets on March 16 so I'm expecting ticket sales to go live any day now.

Oct 25, 2017
México

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Man oh man.
  • Ant-Man piecing together what happened with the missing posters
  • Rocket and Rhodey together
  • Nebula as an Avenger
  • Hawkeyes daughter flashback
  • Gave away Stark getting back tho
  • I can see why people thought it was Thor's hammer with the same sound effect. We didn't hear that in Infinity War. But the next second hes leaning on the axe. Could be a swerve tho and that sound effect could be from another scene
  • Captain Marvel not flinching
  • Ant-Man jumping a pencil in what looks like an action scene on earth
  • Almost nothing given away. Except Tony making it back which let's be real we all knew anyway. He ain't dying in space

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Carol: *says not a single word, but a start of a smile*
Grace from Beyond the traielr: "Ahh dammit, she is still annoying"

wut

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
If they did go after Thanos early in the film, immediately following Infinity War, I can't imagine they'd all just walk away and he'd let them regroup and come up with another plan. Unless they all get killed then Ant-Man comes out of the Quantum Realm slightly in the past and convinces them to try something else.

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm willing to bet that they're going to get their asses kicked, years pass, and then they start with time travel before one last battle.

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
The thing I like the most about this trailer is how the musical theme sounds like it finishes. It gives me some satisfaction.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
OK. Thanks.

Another question: Is Stormbreaker similar to the hammer? What I mean is... can anyone lift it or just Thor? Because I wanted Captain America to lift the hammer in the very last fight (but that dream was shattered with Ragnarok) so I was wondering if that scene could still happen but with Stormbreaker.

You need to have lots of strength to hold it but there's no specific enchantment like MJOLNIR that only let Thor hold it. It's why Groot was able to lift the pieces of it together.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Uniforms are very Future Foundation, I like. The trailer was pretty meh, but they've really stuck to the "we're only showing the first 20 min" rule so I'll give it a pass.

TheFuzz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If they did go after Thanos early in the film, immediately following Infinity War, I can't imagine they'd all just walk away and he'd let them regroup and come up with another plan. Unless they all get killed them Ant-Man comes out of the Quantum Realm slightly in the past and convinces them to try something else.
This is my guess. Ant-man finding a way out of the quantum realm is how they're going to reverse the snap. I'm wondering if Tony's absence indicates he's doing something else, because they wouldn't get Nebula back to Earth and not Tony.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Nice trailer, sets up the right mood for the big final. Not surprised to see Tony back on earth, having the "original" Avengers split up and fight with other allies or even alone was the thing in Infinity War, this movie was always going to have them fight together again.

I see Thor is up to Captain Marvel, sorry Thor, you're not Maria Rambeau so don't even try. ^^

And i love how War Machine looks more ... war machine-y with each new or adapted suit. Always liked that contrast between Iron Mans more sleek getting high-tech suit and the bulky ones from Rhodey.

The space / quantum / time travel (whatever it is) suits do look a bit corny, but in a comic book movie that's ok. Hawkeye's haircut, nope sir, don't like it.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm still holding out hope that they're just not adding rebuilt, emotionless White Vision from the shots they're showing.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
If we think Time Travel shenanigans are going to be the route the movie takes, how will this go? Stealing the time stone from the gauntlet in the failed battle? Or Quantum Realm/Speed Force fuckery?