• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
We all know the dusted are coming back.. which means one of the OGs will have to replace them. I'm gonna be in tears when Cap dies

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I think the initial bits are going to be everyone trying to recover/grieving

Time jump a few years

Scott makes his way outta the time hole somehow

I'm thinking the grieve at the start, in anger find thanos, fight him, he kicks their ass and sends them back to earth.

They give up, few years later Ant-Man comes back with a plan

MechDX

Oct 25, 2017
Rocket riding on top of War Machine and
Cap with that serious "fuck you" look on his face got me

If Cap goes he better go yelling Avengers:Assemble

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Right, I was under the assumption that he was able to get himself back to Earth, but it makes more sense he would somehow be rescued. I wonder who though.

Carol will totally save him by accident

She's rushing to get back to answer Fury's page, just barrels into Tony and Nebula's ship

'oops'

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Does Thanos still have some henchmen or an army left or is it just him this time around?

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
LDLmSgW.gif

This bit looks really weird. Like shockingly bad editing.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Should I watch this before I've seen Captain Marvel?

I'm guessing it's okay, but asking just in case.

She's in it for a brief scene. I don't understand the psychology of spoilers, but I don't think there's anything to worry about if you've already heard all the hype about her being quite powerful. She just stands there.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to start my rewatch today. I am ready.

PNcX6rz.jpg

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really interested in what the white suits are for. Are they going into space...? I guess they have the tech now they are connected to rest of the cosmic universe

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people saying Kate's gonna get dusted? Don't we see her with Hawkeye in his Ronin costume in the next scene?

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Just slapped me pretty hard on the head. Okoye (Danai Gurira) is Michonne (only watched WD till S6 so far)... My mind tried to tell me something all the time when watching BP and IW... how did i not get this omfg.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
When I saw this thread I thought I was dreaming, I knew we'd get a trailer soon but not out of nowhere. Great trailer and they continue to not show much. We haven't even gotten a good look at Thanos yet.

Romez

Nov 11, 2017
They throw Okoye on the poster but don't give Danai her credit at the top? That's bullshit.

Oct 25, 2017
I checked and I purchased IW tickets on 3/16/2018 when the trailer dropped. I hope they put the tickets up soon. Otherwise it's gonna be a long day of checking Fandango.

Oct 30, 2017
I managed to avoid spoilers for Part 1 while waiting for the DVD - got a feeling this won't be the case with End Game so going to take the plunge and go to my crappy cinema!

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Right, I was under the assumption that he was able to get himself back to Earth, but it makes more sense he would somehow be rescued. I wonder who though.

Maybe Rocket and the gang? What if they pretty much immediately head into space to find Thanos, but receive the distress call and save Stark and Nebula instead?

I'm also super curious when Carol shows up. If she really is too powerful to go toe to toe with Thanos, maybe the best way to avoid that and give us something special for the climax of the movie is to simply not have her arrive until after Plan A has failed and the Avengers have moved onto Plan B.

We don't actually know how long they kept the signal from the pager going, after all.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Remind: it's a comic book movie

Stop being sensible. I'm trying to start trouble.

As an aside, I feel like showing Tony back home is a bit of a misstep. Of course he was gonna make it, but I felt like his destiny being in jeorpady was kind of my favourite thing in the first trailer. Oh well.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Just give me my tickets now!!!!!!

I've never been excited over a trailer which was mostly a clip show.