• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I think the initial bits are going to be everyone trying to recover/grieving

Time jump a few years

Scott makes his way outta the time hole somehow

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Those Iron Man and Cap flashbacks in the beginning portend nothing good for them...

Cool trailer. Dropped out of nowhere too. Now let me buy tickets already.

Deleted member 19844

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
United States
Everyone is looking awesome, even Cap marvel is looking great! But I still get that awkward feeling from her that I got while watching the movie. That smirk she does...I don't even know how to describe it, just not natural at all to me. Maybe I just need to get used to the new character or something.
She often has a "taking it in in amused, inscrutable way" reaction to things. I do that in new circumstances and sometimes people are a little put off by it because they can't really read me.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Good job Marvel, this is how trailers should be (minimal stuff shown).

Also
tenor.gif

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so why did tony record a message for pepper if he just shows up at avengers hq anyway

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
K...Katie?

I assume it's just his daughter

Widow sure does have a lot of hair styles and colors in this one trailer.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Perfect trailer. I'm glad they realized that we don't need lots of action and explosions in the trailers for this.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
This might be the first first time in my life I've gone to see a big budget movie without knowing what the action setpieces are, so I have no idea what to expect, and can't prepare myself for what I don't know is coming!

Unless they put out one more trailer the day before release, you know those pesky 30 second TV spots that reveal an action scene.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
She's gonna have no lines, shoot one arrow, and then GET SNAPPED
The movie is 100% opening with this scene. We see Hawkeye spending time with his family during the events of Infinity War, then they all get dusted and he loses his mind. Cue late title card with sad ominous music.

DON'T YOU DARE KILL OFF CAP
DON'T FUCKING DEAR
DON'T YOU DIE ON ME CAP
It's happening. It makes too much sense for it not to. Cap would give his life without hesitation to save the world. He will.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
The movie is 100% opening with this scene. We see Hawkeye spending time with his family during the events of Infinity War, then they all get dusted and he loses his mind. Cue late title card with sad ominous music.

It's happening. It makes too much sense for it not to. Cap would give his life without hesitation to save the world. He will.

BOOOOOOOOOO. #SaveCap

RR30

Oct 22, 2018
Does that include Thor: Ragnarok? Drop whatever you are doing, and go watch the best Marvel movie.

Sorry yes I did see that. I just haven't seen the Ant Man's, Black Panther, Doctor Strange and now Captain Marvel. At least the former ones are on Netflix so I should be able to catch up before Endgame comes out.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so why did tony record a message for pepper if he just shows up at avengers hq anyway

Well I'd assume he didn't think he'd make it back, so he left a message for her in the off chance she ever received it somehow. If it helps him cope with the idea he'll likely die in space having failed to stop Thanos, it's good enough.

ReiGun

Nov 15, 2017
I understand they want to keep things under wraps, but this "everyone is sitting around being sad" thing isn't really doing anything for me.

I'm neither more nor less interested in this movie. I'm just...whelmed.