• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Usually they show more than the should in trailers, this time they are hiding a lot. I love this.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well...they really didn't need to show more than that did they? One month to go!

Everyone is looking awesome, even Cap marvel is looking great! But I still get that awkward feeling from her that I got while watching the movie. That smirk she does...I don't even know how to describe it, just not natural at all to me. Maybe I just need to get used to the new character or something.

Also didn't even notice Tony and Nebula in the final shot the first time. Excited to see how they come back! Space suits are a bit meh though.

offcast

Oct 28, 2017
Just noticed Benedict Wong was on the poster, so I guess he stops dragging ass "protecting the Sanctum Sanctorum"

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
It's so weird that people act as if they have no control over seeing movies. Why waste your time and money on a sequel to a movie you didn't like?
Stockholm Syndrome.

No seriously, I like the MCU, so I want to see every entry. Sometimes this means seeing a movie I don't like. Only way of knowing if I like a movie is seeing it, right?

Lately I do feel some MCU-fatigue, with movies like Captain Marvel that I would've probably liked more if it wasn't the 21st in the franchise. (I enjoyed CM fyi) On the other hand there are enough standout movies still to be invested in the MCU (Thor Ragnarok, Homecoming, 2/3ds of BP).

So I am in the position I feel fatigue setting in, but not being there yet completely.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Now we just need someone good with photoshop to shop in all the characters in the poster of Infinity War into Endgame poster.

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That looks awful. Showed no action. That overly dramatic music and those black and white shots... Total cheese. It kinda has a straight to video feel to it.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I loved the trailer especially the OG Avengers recap. When are tickets going on sale? I wanna be there premiere night.

Hawkeye is going to be in San Antonio in June I believe. Thinking of going.

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okoye is there but Black Panther isn't?
is-this-your-king-354r3kuu.png

RRW

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty decent trailer.

But it kinda bother me on how peaceful the world is consider half of humanity gone

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel once again putting out a trailer that keeps the hype train going, but doesn't show anything other than a new character.

I get the feeling Kate Bishop and Hawkeye's family is getting snapped.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Did you see Infinity War?
They ain't going to put anyone who got dusted on the poster.
I dont know how to break this to you
Uhhhh did you miss a movie?
Derp I just realized everyone on the poster didn't get snapped.

BIG-JG

Oct 27, 2017
This could be one of the biggest springs ever in Pop Culture. Captain Marvel. Games of Thrones, Avengers Endgame, and a new Tool album. My mind might explode.