• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Buying tix as soon as they're available. Now to see if I can make up with the girl I'm (still?) dating this weekend.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Someone should do a re-edit of this without Renner's dumb hair.

Other than that, it's pretty hype. As someone who's not super invested in the MCU I wish they would show more of the space stuff since that's what I'm most interested in but I get why they don't.

Not a fan of the white suits but whatever. Johansson looks super intense which I like. They haven't done right by Black Widow in any of these films honestly but this teases some interesting stuff for her. Hopefully it will pay off.

BIGLukas

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm at the point where they could have just done no marketing at all and my hype would still be at insurmountable levels.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But then Danai is the ONLY name left off the poster. That's not a good look to me.

Her name isn't left off the poster, it's in the billing block at the bottom along with Benedict Wong, Jon Favreau, and Gwyneth Paltrow. Okoye is not a major MCU actor and that's why her name isn't in the top billing. It was the same with Infinity War. You can't fit literally everybody up there.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Captain Marvel with her short hair in her movie looked so much better than with the long hair in this. :(

Oct 25, 2017
The void
Her name isn't left off the poster, it's in the billing block at the bottom along with Benedict Wong, Jon Favreau, and Gwyneth Paltrow. Okoye is not a major MCU actor and that's why her name isn't in the top billing. It was the same with Infinity War. You can't fit literally everybody up there.
Ah, ok. I just thought she would have a spot up there since she is featured on the poster, lol. But thanks for pointing that out.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
So. Fucking. Hyped.

tenor.gif

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No, pls. I don't want to watch this. We're so close.

I'm not doing it. Just put the tickets out. Pls, Marvel.

Wait, it's just a recap? Fuck it then.

FarronFox

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Oh wow. I had no idea we were seeing a new trailer. I wonder if there is to be more if this is it? Was hoping to see some sign of Fury possibly with a sign that Goose is still around but no. :(

Good to see some of Rocket though but hardly any.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
My hype is reaching peak levels.

I wish other companies would cut trailers like this. You dont need to spoil the entire fucking movie.

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Just realized it is kind of the perfect time to announce a Young Avengers movie right after this one, with the world dealing with the retirement of the old-ass avengers.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, well one thing's for sure there's a clear passage of time - but it looks like months, not years. So if there's a timeskip within the first half hour of the movie...

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Man...
No Thanos??

I wanted to see him all bored in his farm.

Thats a great poster. Too bad is missing everyone else but "I get it"

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Okoye playing a big part in this film has me pretty pumped. She's one of the best parts of Black Panther and deserves her own movie.

AzerPhire

Oct 25, 2017
Looks amazing!! Hopefully tickets go on sale today. I did find it strange that Rhodes has his armor on in the new suits but Tony didn't.