• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Finally good trailer. Fuking hyped for this one. Infinity War has made me a believer in Russo brothers.

Also, Reddit leak was true after all including

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Karen Gillan getting a billing on the poster is blessed.

Okoye on the poster too. DAMN.

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
All the flashbacks to previous movies make me 100% certain there's going to be some type of time travel element to this where they go back and stop Thanos. But... that was pretty clear at the end of Infinity War. How else could they bring everyone back? Either way, looking forward to this. Hoping to check out Captain Marvel this weekend!

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man that was good. The best kinds of trailers are the ones that make me feel things. This is one of them.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"Haha, no way they're being committed to just showing so little footage of their biggest tentpole movie that's got a 3 hour running time, right guys?"

"G-guys?!

Marvel's got some big balls and it's getting me so damn hyped

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I love how the second half of the trailer is all hype and very little spoilers. Assuming they don't have another trailer, we know very little, which is rare for a movie anywhere near this size.

sersteven

Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia
Amazing trailer.

Some people are impossible to please. You show too much, its spoilery or overdone. You show too little, its boring and kills hype.

Personally I wish all trailers were more like this. Tone pieces that don't give away any of the plot at all. Great trailer, can't wait.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Fuck me why did they have to show Stark alive with them?

Still convinced he dies but time travel fuckery brings him back.

Any writer worth a damn is not gonna have Tony being miserable in scenes by himself for half the runtime, or dying without meeting Cap again, makes no sense. The film is a culmination of the franchise, lots of pay-offs are required.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Where does Tony appear with the gang? I watched the trailer twice but I can't find it. All I see is Nebula at the end in the Avengers costume.

edit: ok I saw him.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I know they're playing their cards close to their chest but the trailers for Endgame have been quite...not boring, but kinda lowkey. Very unlike a MCU trailer would normally look. Which personally leaves me feeling more meh than full of anticipation.

To me, none of the trailers matched the hype I had after the first trailer for Infinity War. We get to see the culmination of all the previous MCU instalment, all the heroes come together. Endgame has a big reduction in the initial cast and just a continuation of IW, so it's harder to generate that initial hype. I'm sure it'll be great though.

Edit: Also preferred the Avengers theme in the first IW trailer than Endgame trailer 2 one.

HotTakeCakes

Alt account
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Reading
Any writer worth a damn is not gonna have Tony being miserable in scenes by himself for half the runtime, or dying without meeting Cap again, makes no sense. The film is a culmination of the franchise, lots of pay-offs are required.

I agree and we will get the pay off, but the specific scene with Tony and Nebula suggest a death before they come up with the idea of undoing the snap.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I just say that I love how Rocket has his 2008 Abnett/Lanning design?
I'd kill to see the rest of the Guardians finally have their unis after coming back.

13feb2562d4ba115346e7f6b1efc59552babb0e0_hq.jpg

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
I watched it again (because my wife wanted to see it)

So much more hyped now. It works.

I mean, they have to do time travel stuff right, I don't think they randomly threw in all the stuff from the earlier films for no reason.

Also, THAT THEME GIVES ME CHILLS.