• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the leak is most of the hypest moments this movie must be a real snoozer. I really hope that is hyperbole because this post actually has me somewhat worried.

3897.jpg

Critch

Banned
Dec 10, 2017
If the leak is most of the hypest moments this movie must be a real snoozer. I really hope that is hyperbole because this post actually has me somewhat worried.

It's just a small amount of the moments. We don't see anyone snapping them back into existence, we don't see Cap actually pick up the hammer, we don't see hardly any of the epic battle, none of the interactions of the returned outside of Spider-Man. Despite the incredible scenes, this compares to a lot of trailers I've seen that give away the whole movie. Just quick hits with little to no context. If anything it increased my hype knowing to expect awesome.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017

It's not so much what they showed it's that it leaked in the first place.

Dude, think how tight this ad campaign has been. They've barely shown anything. to have all that undone with some asshat filming and then posting it.

That kinda sucks. I know we've discussed certain stuff in this thread but not many of us had seen entire chunks of it like this.

Saya

Oct 25, 2017
Black Panther, Falcon and the rest of the dusted Avengers seem to appear via a sling portal from Strange or Wong. I wonder from where, do they re-appear on earth or Valhalla maybe?

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
lol
didn't see the footage, huh?
It's just a small amount of the moments. We don't see anyone snapping them back into existence, we don't see Cap actually pick up the hammer, we don't see hardly any of the epic battle, none of the interactions of the returned outside of Spider-Man. Despite the incredible scenes, this compares to a lot of trailers I've seen that give away the whole movie. Just quick hits with little to no context. If anything it increased my hype knowing to expect awesome.

This is how I felt about it, and is why the phrasing had me worried, like none of that stuff is on the level of what we saw, but he clarified.

It's not so much what they showed it's that it leaked in the first place.

Dude, think how tight this ad campaign has been. They've barely shown anything. to have all that undone with some asshat filming and then posting it.

That kinda sucks. I know we've discussed certain stuff in this thread but not many of us had seen entire chunks of it like this.

Okay, I understand. Most of the people going to see this movie have literally no idea some of this stuff could even happen, and Disney did everything they could to keep it that way. It felt to me like a overly spoil-y trailer rather than anything that would ruin the scenes, but I was expecting 90% of what I saw for like half a year now. For me, the hype has been mostly in getting from A to B, so I think I was just looking at it a different way.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They can't do it now because they explained it in captain marvel.

but what if time travel fuckery was the reason for the Avengers name. Like it was secretly started by timevtravellers to avenge the damage caused by thanos before he even showed up. Thus actually making sense since they haven't avenged shit until now.

Oct 25, 2017
I asked before and didn't get an answer, what is the third infinity stone they talk about in the scene in New York? Surely the time stone is still in east Asia at the time. Unless maybe they are expecting to go through the portal in the sanctum?

Edit: thinking about it, yeah I guess that's it.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

I see what he's saying, but I'm on #teamorganic leak wise

If they were going for a controlled fake leak, I don't believe they would have gone as far as to have shown

Tony hugging Spiderman and equally the Avengers Assemble piece - they genuinely feel like sacred 'third act climax beats that shouldn't be spoiled' territory

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
t looks like Avengers End credits shows

A planet surrounded by purple lightning, more flashes of purple and that's it.

Galactus?
Last I saw that was confirmed as a fake but I'm not sure of any details further than that (you can also see his helmet too)
edit: the website didn't tell me there were more posts before I sent this but yeah you got it already

Plainswalker

Apr 14, 2018
Canada
If someone has a working link for the video can you pm it to me?
By the way, for you or anyone else who hasn't seen the footage but wants to know what goes on in it, for discussion's sake, here's a transcript from Reddit that goes through everything.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStud..._to_the_leaked_footage_is_getting_taken_down/

*Steve Rogers walking through Avengers Facility with normal clothes
Rogers: "Breakers are set. Emergency generators are on standby."
*Bruce Banner looks like Hulk, but behaves and dresses like Banner and is wearing glasses.
Bruce Banner: "Good, cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose, uh, 'Tiny' here in 1950's." as he points to Scott Lang
*Lang is wearing hid super-suit with some more armor
Scott Lang: "Excuse me?"
Natasha Romanoff: "He's kidding. You can't say things like that."
Banner: "It's just, it was a -"
JUMP CUT TO ANOTHER SCENE
*Thor is shirtless, looking like a hobo with dreadlocks and a long beard. Fat. Thor hugs (Hulk) Banner.
Thor: "Oh-ho! Big guy, it's so good to see you!
*Thor sees Rocket Raccoon and hugs him.
"Come here you little rascal!"
Rocket: "No, I'm good. I'm good. That's not necessary."
Thor: "Hulk, you know, uhh, you know my friends. Miek. Korg."
*Points to Korg
*Korg waves his arm
Korg: "Hey!"
Tony walks through Avengers facility with a large cord over his shoulder, talking with Thor.
Tony Stark: "-(???) Lebowski"
*Pan right as Tony walks toward a large device that looks like the Quantum Portal
"Ratchet! How's it going?"
Rocket hanging upside down while working on the portal
Rocket: "It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on earth, pal."
Thor wearing ragged clothes and sunglasses, burps super loudly. Waves his hands as to say "my bad" while holding what looks like a beer can.
Lang(?), Banner, and Nebula are standing in a room together. Lang is standing tall wearing the white quantum suit, while Nebula looks like she is working on the suit.
Cut to the avengers walking through the facility. The scene from the trailers where they are all walking to the right wearing their quantum suits. First shot is of Nebula, Scott Lang, and Clint Barton walking. Then cuts to (Hulk) Banner and (Lebowski) Thor walking. Then to Barton and Rhodey walking. Then to Rogers walking.
*Rogers voice-over while they are walking
Rogers: "-all of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today we have a chance to take it all-"
*Battle of New York. Rogers, Lang, (Hulk) Banner, and Stark are standing in a circle. I think Rogers is wearing the Avengers 1 suit.
Rogers: "-our assignments. Two stones uptown. One stone down. Stay low, keep an eye on the clock."
*All four suddenly hear a noise. Avengers 1 Hulk is ruthlessly smashing a car on a Chitari soldier. Hulk jumps on top of the crushed car like a trampoline and runs onward.
*Rogers looks back at Banner
Rogers: "Maybe smash a few things along the way."
*Banner starts to tear off his tank-top
Banner: "I'd take its gratuitous, but whatever."
*Banner starts making primal noises
*Two Captain Americas are fighting on a bridge. One with a helmet, the other without.
Helmet-less Rogers: "- I know."
*Gets up from the ground and throws his shield at Helmet Rogers.
*Helmet Rogers also throws his shield.
*The shields collide midair and fly off-screen. Neither shield is within reach.
*They both run towards each other and fist fight.
Banner is holding a gauntlet that is holding what seems to be the 6 infinity stones. The gauntlet is made in the style of Iron Man's armor (Hot-Rod Red and Gold). As Banner puts on the gauntlet, it starts to morph (à la Transformers), growing in size to fit Banner's arm. Once the gauntlet is finally fitted, the stones are activated. Banner falls on one knee in pain. The gauntlet is starting to heat up.
(Lebowski) Thor: "Take it off. Take it off!"
Rogers, wearing his full uniform: "No, wait. Bruce, are you OK?"
*Banner is still in pain. His arm is glowing red. The gauntlet is burning his arm.
*Stark is wearing Mark 51. Barton is standing behind him.
Stark: "Talk to me, Banner."
*Banner still in pain. The heat is burning his clothes, while he continues to yell in pain.
Thanos.
*(Lebowski) Thor, with glowing eyes, yells while holding Stormbreaker and Mjölnir.
Stark leaps in the arm with the same double bladed sword like in IW and attacks Thanos.
Rogers throws his shield at Thanos, but it's blocked and he's knocked away.
Thanos kick Thor to the ground.
Stark shoots beams at Thanos, but Thanos deflects the beams with his sword.
Cut to Banner beneath a large structure. Rubble is falling and rising water is up to his chest. Banner tries to lift the structure, but is clearly struggling. He's only using is left arm, the arm that didn't wear the gauntlet.
Rogers is fighting Thanos. Rogers jumps up and swings Mjölnir(!) upwards through Thanos' face. Thanos falls to the ground. As Thanos gets up, Rogers swings his shield at Thanos, but Thanos blocks it. Rogers throws Mjölnir at the shield and sends it back to Thanos. It hits Thanos in the stomach and puts him on his knees, dropping his sword. As Thanos is down, Rogers rapidly swings at Thanos with Mjölnir.
*Rogers is standing still, out of breath. He hears a voice in his communicator.
Sam: "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?"
*Rogers is says nothing and just puts his hand to his ear, still out of breath.
Sam: "On your left."
*A sling ring portal starts to open behind Rogers. Rogers turns around with a broken shield. Okoye, T'Challa, and Shuri walk out of the portal. Sam flies out of the portal with his winged suit.
Rogers and Thanos face off.
Long pan of ALL the Avengers alive and in a line à la LotR war scene.
Rogers: "Avengers! …"
Thor jumps down into frame. Rogers catches a flying Mjölnir.
Rogers: "… assemble."
T'challa yells as he runs toward Thanos. The entire army behind runs along with him. Valkyrie (or Loki?) is flying a pegasus toward Thanos, with Stark and Rhodey flying alongside her. A bunch of other ships are flying (Wakandan?) next to a giant Scott Lang running. Thanos points toward the oncoming army. Cull Obsidian jumps into frame and runs toward the Avengers. Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight run behind him. Thousands of Outriders are running toward the Avengers. Thanos walks forward.
*Peter Parker is wearing his Iron Spider suit and is talking with Stark.
Peter Parker: "-thing that he does all the time."
*Stark goes in for a hug.
Parker: "What are you doing?"
*Parker hugs him back. Stark starts to look emotional.
Parker: "Huh, this is nice."
*Cut back to the battle.
Thanos' ship(?) starts to explode. Carol Danvers is seen rising through the ship flying upward. Her hair is cut short. The ship crashes to the ground in a lake.
*Parker is on the ground tightly holding onto the Stark gauntlet talking with Danvers.
Parker: "- I'm Parker."
Danvers: "Hey Peter Parker. You got something for me?"
*Parker gets up from the ground groaning and with a bloodied nose.
*The Chitari army charges toward Parker and Danvers.
VIDEO ENDS

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
I would lmfao if they build up to Cap saying Avengers Assemble for all these years only to have him say Avengers Reassemble. Would be the biggest troll. I'm sure its Assemble.