• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
At this point I just want Cameron to make a full animated movie.

Give us Beowulf 2 you coward!

Chumunga64

Banned
Jun 22, 2018
I for one needed to know why Henry Cavill reloaded his fists

Rid4mtl.gif
I love how he gets his ass beat in this scene too lmao

in fact, he spends the entire film getting owned.

Lebron

Oct 30, 2017
I can't stand Sam Worthington in this. Hopefully he ain't hogging too much screen time in this

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If you search on twitter you can find more more stuff

25KZxfy.png

I'm getting Quaritch Avatar vibes out of this guy

edit: full potato trailer:

www.tiktok.com

fggu в TikTok

#avatar #doctorstrange #leaks #spoilers⚠️

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Disney should do the smart thing and just release the trailer, people aren't going to stop uploading it.

Zeliard

Jun 21, 2019
I don't know why you're all so insistent on watching the crustiest jpegs and gifs of this movie. Don't you want to really experience this movie in pristine quality?

less

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why you're all so insistent on watching the crustiest jpegs and gifs of this movie. Don't you want to really experience this movie in pristine quality?

We're starved for Avatar 2 content. No way am I waiting until next week to see the trailer in better quality.

Damn that underwater scene looks amazing. This shit is gonna be so lit.

Never for one moment did I doubt Cameron's ability to give us gorgeous underwater visuals.

Also, that scene where Jake(?) is being dragged along by the sea creature and Jake is touching the edge of the water with his hand is fabulous. <3

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
We're starved for Avatar 2 content. No way am I waiting until next week to see the trailer in better quality.

Never for one moment did I doubt Cameron's ability to give us gorgeous underwater visuals.

Also, that scene where Jake(?) is being dragged along by the sea creature and Jake is touching the edge of the water with his hand is fabulous. <3
Yeah where he's tracing the underside of the surface. Just beautiful.

And I swear somebody is jumping into an ocean pool inside a rig that looks reminiscent of the ocean pool in The Abyss lol.

Also that scene of Neytiri and what looks to be her human adopted son rushing through the flooding ship/rig looks insane.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you search on twitter you can find more more stuff

25KZxfy.png

I'm getting Quaritch Avatar vibes out of this guy

edit: full potato trailer:

www.tiktok.com

fggu в TikTok

#avatar #doctorstrange #leaks #spoilers⚠️

Vibes? Guy has the same tat as the villain of the last film, ha.

I figured they'd go with a clone/brother angle so this is a fun twist.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Potato quality and it's still glorious. Underwater scenes look spectacular 😍

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Is that the real music on the potato, because I'm really loving it if it is.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
From what I saw earlier it looks like the visuals look good but there isn't really anything that's gripping me yet.

ncsoft

Dec 11, 2017
That full length poor quality cam version of the trailer already got me emotional at the end.
Can't wait to see this when I see Doctor Strange 2 next week!

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, Cameron really is about to make me pay for a 3D IMAX screening 😒
Looks like an easy 2b with China and 3D.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Looks pretty, though it's not really the look of the movie that was the originals issue. Are the cool mech suits with knife holders back again or are all of the non-avatar enfused people just dead, I can't remember.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
But cats don't like water....

I don't remember much from the first movie. What happened to wheel chair guys human body?