• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
Hmm, this could be a pretty cool co-op game with friends. Avalanche must be excited about making a game set in their home country. I wonder if it's based on real areas.

Oct 28, 2017
Remind me of the Stranger Things kids being all grown up in the world of Horizon Zero Dawn when the machines first started taking over..

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Swedish setting.
Simon Stålenhag style 80's.
fa8150aecf9f932237fb1a3255bf979e530394ab.png

Robots.

I'm in.

Was gonna post this as well. I think they drew some inspiration from his work.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I think the fact that it's open world with something like this is what has me really excited. I love me some open world co-op games.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
As always I'm highly intrigued by the sandbox systems and what they're capable of. This is definitely on my radar.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This looks cool. Like that episode of Black Mirror that everyone hates (I loved it). Almost turned it off because it look like another zombie game.

Skip

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, did anyone mention that this looks a lot like Simon Stå...

...oh, ok.

kiriku

Oct 27, 2017
As a Swede, I think it's awesome that the game is set in Sweden (something that almost never happens) and actually looks that way too. I love Simon Stålenhags works and this is obviously very inspired by it (which makes it kind of strange that they didn't even try to contact him about it).
I hope it has some depth in terms of skills and upgrades. And some kind of story to dig into.
Also, this sounded pretty cool, from the official page:
When you manage to destroy a specific enemy component, be it armor, weapons or sensory equipment, the damage is permanent. Enemies will bear those scars until you face them again, whether that is minutes, hours or weeks later.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
"Du vet, Arne, vi är verkligen Generation Noll"

Looks cool, totally biased because Swedish, but I hope it kicks ass.

Slochy

Oct 25, 2017
This looks like they've built the world around theHunter: COTW, even the scope @0:49 is part of that game. Which I'm totally fine with, COTW's woods are beyond amazing.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Thought process
First read coop shooter hmm left for dead
Watched the trailer robots like Horizon
Heard the music reminds me of Stranger Things
Put them together and that's pretty good, character models look kind of low quality but I guess you spend most of your time looking at enemies
I'll keep my eye on this one

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Good or bad, this is an instabuy for me. Not many games that let's me play in my home turf.
Will be really exciting to play in something other than random US city nr57.

Man, actually looks just like where I grew up, even better.

A game set in Sweden? About time. Too many Swedish game studios and not enough promotion of actual Swedish culture.

Exactly.

The Division 2 should take place in sthlm.

Oct 26, 2017
Actually, the newspapers mention the fall of the Berlin wall, so unless this robot invasion happened in a little more than a month this takes place in the early 90's.

Also, Ingvar Carlsson is mentioned in a video game.