• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Yeah, it's at E3. They'll probably tease it again the week of E3, but other than that, probably not.

This is a very strange marketing strategy. They start teasing the game a year before it's actual reveal and then they release 2 symbols and then wait until E3 to reveal it. Why not just reveal it like the 4 Arkham games. Why's that so hard?

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
This is a very strange marketing strategy. They start teasing the game a year before it's actual reveal and then they release 2 symbols and then wait until E3 to reveal it. Why not just reveal it like the 4 Arkham games. Why's that so hard?
Idk why they started so early, but trust me when I tell you that they'll have one of if not the best E3 showing from all the 3rd party publishers this year.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Idk why they started so early, but trust me when I tell you that they'll have one of if not the best E3 showing from all the 3rd party publishers this year.

Are they doing their own conference? I really hope they're. I'm really interested in all of their upcoming games.

And do you know what else they'll be showing?

scabobbs

Oct 28, 2017
I am buying the PS4/5 version and the PC version. I don't give a shit, gimme all of the Harry Potter.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
It is possible, because of the Coranavirus outbreak, that WB will host a Digital presentation and therefore won't need to announce it one month or so before.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
My biggest question is which Batfamily members are playable, honestly.

A WB conference, with those three games (plus whatever else they might have) could be big.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Wait, Warner is having their own conference?
If everything that's been said is true, I guess its warranted.
I always thought that the games would show up in Microsoft's show.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Also, very curious to see (at the very least) the approach for the Suicide Squad game by Rocksteady.

I wonder how much of a story/single-player component there's going to be and which characters will be playable (I could even see them having a "create your own villain" kind of thing).

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
My biggest question is which Batfamily members are playable, honestly.

A WB conference, with those three games (plus whatever else they might have) could be big.

They'll also have

- Back 4 Blood
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Mortal Kombat: HD Arcade Kollection
- Lego Star Wars
- Monolith's new IP and or Shadow of War 3

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Jason, I know you don't typically input on rumours to much but is this true? Will all these games be announced by this year? Including rocky steady's game?
Well, what was true a couple of weeks ago may no longer be true thanks to the virus. The chances of E3 happening seem pretty low, and if E3 doesn't happen, there's not much of a reason for every single company to hold their press conference on the same week. (Why force devs to crunch for a June demo if there's nowhere to show that demo to press and retailers?) It's very possible that publishers decide to plan their own events on their own schedules instead.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
They'll also have

- Back 4 Blood
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Mortal Kombat: HD Arcade Kollection
- Lego Star Wars
- Monolith's new IP and or Shadow of War 3
Oh, right, Monolith's next project should be upon us by now.

I hope Monolith has a new IP. They're a talented studio, but I can't say I'm interested in Shadow of Mordor, as much as I love TLOTR.

That's a good damn line-up. They (WB) has been silent for a long time, so it makes sense.

OP
OP

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
Well, what was true a couple of weeks ago may no longer be true thanks to the virus. The chances of E3 happening seem pretty low, and if E3 doesn't happen, there's not much of a reason for every single company to hold their press conference on the same week. (Why force devs to crunch for a June demo if there's nowhere to show that demo to press and retailers?) It's very possible that publishers decide to plan their own events on their own schedules instead.

Wait so are you confirming that all of this was true a few weeks ago? WB is really having their own press conference?

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
From what I was told there's been talks of contingency plans, but nothing yet. They're still banking on E3.