• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8005

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Then afterwards.

He has been banned but unknown for how long(most say 7 days).He should be permabanned.

Edit:Girl is ok.

Last edited:

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Remember folks: these sort of scumbags have always existed among us. The internet just brought them into the light.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
The fact that these kind of people even have an audience frustrate me, along with the people that are in the chat like "LOOOOL JUST KILL YOURSELF", like jesus christ man.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just saw this a few minutes ago. What a jackass. And why are you all laughing? Morons.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

This is just.. lol

DxcdJ83U8AAUd2c.jpg

DxceJ3zVsAI2k06.jpg

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
How long before Twitch and YouTube get summoned before a Senate hearing for not doing enough to deal with this kind of bullshit?

A fucking 7-day ban? Jesus...

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Can we just take a second for us to realize his "excuse" is that he muted the microphone and said "you should just kill yourself"?
That's his excuse, he claims he muted the phone, said it and hysterical laughed, which it isn't funny. Then he donates money and records himself talking to the girl asking that question, jesus christ.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
You have to be a very special kind of person (or being 12 years old) to actually enjoy this kind of streamers and their content. Also, good to know that anyone can be a partner this days, whatever brings the views and cash I guess.

NitX

Lead Developer
Verified
Aug 20, 2018
This needs to be more than a 7 day ban. I dont think it needs to be permanent because we need to give people a chance but 7 days is way too lenient.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, a donation doesn't absolve anyone for such a terrible things. Honestly they need to start cracking down on anyone who tells anyone to commit suicide in anyway shape or form.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
These people need to get the fuck off of twitch and head out into the real world so they can learn a shred of empathy and how to interact with people instead of just LOL LIT MEMES BRO SICK!!!

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
When those idiots were laughing, I was speechless. That ain't funny you fucker.

Hope she didn't do it.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He'll be back. As is the Twitch way. If you can beat your wife and get a slap on the wrist, this will be just fine.

This needs to be more than a 7 day ban. I dont think it needs to be permanent because we need to give people a chance but 7 days is way too lenient.

A chance to once again harbor a terrible community with this toxic of a mentality? I think not.

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To go from a wholesome charity stream last night, with a surprise AOC visit, to this fucking bullshit a few hours later.

For one day, can the gaming community not be a dumpster fire? Just one day.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
The fact there's an audience for him even saying this is fucking terrible. Everyone involved in laughing should be banned off twitch as well. The only way to fix this is to be extremely strict and cut out any toxic members of the community.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
The people laughing are just as much scum of the earth as he is. Yall need to realize that being the person laughing at the "joke" makes you just as much an asshole as the one telling it. So many love to wash their hands clean and say "I was only there for le memes". Ya no, fucking imbeciles.

Deleted member 12379

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Are there any good people working for Twitch? Would have thought Amazon wouldn't want this kind of smoke, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
7 days is a fucking joke. This scumbag and all those shitheads encouraging him in chat deserve a fucking permaban. At least the runescape devs are doing it right