• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Update: DEAL IS DONE.

Officially, it supports the following DAWs:
  • Ableton Live
  • Cubase,
  • Digital Performer,
  • FL Studio,
  • Logic Pro X,
  • Nuendo,
  • Pro Tools,
  • Reaper,
  • Reason,
  • Studio One, and more!
For posterity, it supports all of the major plugin formats (VST, AU, RTAS), so the supported DAW list in the OP isn't gonna be exhaustive by any means.

It's a great plugin that includes a lot of great mastering features, including:

- Global Presets; pre-created presets to help you get a lot of different versions of masters, from all purpose mastering to genre and instrument specific.
- Mastering Assistant; an easy to use, one-click mastering analyzer that enhances your mix for streaming or CD format.
- Imager; "Stereoize" your tracks, and analyze it's polar levels to get a great visual output.
- Maximizer; hit the standard target of -14 LUFS (manually or with intelligent learning controls IRC I and IRC II) and boost the overall level of your mixes without sacrificing dynamics and clarity.

(Know any other good free plugins for Logic Pro X? Pls share.)

Last edited:

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Very cool. Thank you for the heads up!

(Anyone else having trouble downloading it though? I seem to be stuck in a log-in loop atm)

OP
OP

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Very cool. Thank you for the heads up!

(Anyone else having trouble downloading it though? I seem to be stuck in a log-in loop atm)
Try these.

Windows: https://s3.amazonaws.com/izotopedownloads/product_download/iZotope_Ozone_Elements_v8_01.exe

Mac: https://s3.amazonaws.com/izotopedownloads/product_download/iZotope_Ozone_Elements_v8_01.dmg

Try logging in again (on mobile as well), worked for me. I would recommend logging in as that'll instantly generate serial number. No iLok required as well.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Try these.

Windows: https://s3.amazonaws.com/izotopedownloads/product_download/iZotope_Ozone_Elements_v8_01.exe

Mac: https://s3.amazonaws.com/izotopedownloads/product_download/iZotope_Ozone_Elements_v8_01.dmg

Try logging in again (on mobile as well), worked for me. I would recommend logging in as that'll instantly generate serial number. No iLok required as well.
Awesome, thanks! The first link worked for me, I think. I'll try installing it sometime over the weekend :)

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Good shout. I've been just using W1 (a free close of Waves L1) for my mixes, it'll be interesting to see how it stacks up.

For posterity, it supports all of the major plugin formats (VST, AU, RTAS), so the supported DAW list in the OP isn't gonna be exhaustive by any means.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
amazing. We're almost in the process of mastering our new album. Very curious what this can do.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I'm actually definitely going to grab this. Thanks a bunch OP

Sort of surprised I didn't catch wind of this

Ampersands

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the info OP!

Need to make music first but I'm sure this'll be helpful down the line.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Wow I had no idea we had so many people interested in audio engineering here! I'm stoked!!

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Thanks so much for the bump, I got it!
I'll research what it actually does later, but if this makes it easier to clean up my messy demos then I'll be forever in your debt.

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
No idea what this is, but I have been learning ableton over last month so maybe I need this.

Thanks

OP
OP

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Will this let me loop tracks?

(Hope I'm not misunderstanding your question) It's not a Workstation/mixer, it's a plugin that you can add to your track/stems that enhances your mix into a mastered sound without heavy tinkering.

Essentially every DAW/Workstation mentioned in OP will loop tracks for you. Let me know if you need a place to start and I'll direct you to free mixers/loopers.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently you need to have one of those stupid-ass $50 iLok dongles to get this to work? Anyone else get that? I wasn't able to activate the license on iLok without a dongle.

Aomame

Oct 27, 2017
Heard about it through reddit and snagged one a while back. Looking forward to playing with it for my podcast!

For those who did manage to snag it in time, here's a good video that goes through how to use it for different applications (e.g. music, vocals, podcasts). He's using Audition but the interface is the same regardless of your DAW.

chaostrophy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
(Know any other good free plugins for Logic Pro X? Pls share.)

Surge is a great sounding and powerful free synthesizer plugin. It was originally paid software, but the dev made it free and opened up the source code. It can do VA, FM, wavetable...quite flexible.

TAL U-No-62 is another good one. It's an emulation of a Roland Juno-60 synth. More straightforward without all the crazy modulations, but with a great classic synth sound.

I also like Airwindows. He has a unique design sensibility for his plugins- they're all very minimal with no GUIs and no presets, and they serve very specific functions. But he releases tons of them that do different things, and they're all free (supported by his Patreon). Really fun to experiment with.

OP
OP

Deleted member 9317

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Surge is a great sounding and powerful free synthesizer plugin. It was originally paid software, but the dev made it free and opened up the source code. It can do VA, FM, wavetable...quite flexible.

TAL U-No-62 is another good one. It's an emulation of a Roland Juno-60 synth. More straightforward without all the crazy modulations, but with a great classic synth sound.

I also like Airwindows. He has a unique design sensibility for his plugins- they're all very minimal with no GUIs and no presets, and they serve very specific functions. But he releases tons of them that do different things, and they're all free (supported by his Patreon). Really fun to experiment with.
THANK YOU! I'll try them all this weekend.

Sorry to those that missed it... :(

I'll ask mod to lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.