• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
galv

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ovidiu-voica-olgierd-01-young-900.jpg
Yes. David Bec- i mean, Olgierd is one good looking dude.
tumblr_p493wnZZLx1vx59euo1_540.jpg

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Serious question:

When hasn't there been attractive males in video games?

ubisoft-fixing-unity-2.jpg

Serious answer:

There have always been attractive males in videogames, it's a fair point. Games like all media will feature a heavier weighting towards attractive people as compared to real life, regardless of their gender.

Also serious answer:

commander_shepard_by_donabruja-d4v001d.0.jpg

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
56aa9d2159a5265cc3d7ff6bcb149051.jpg

I have no idea what this guys name is but he's from FFXIV.
That's the stand-in for your character in ffxiv. He changes jobs in each expansion, and just happens to be ripped af in Stormblood. Well, he probably always was, but this is the first outfit he has with his shirt open.

There is a character who looks just like him in the later expansions, though. His name is Ardbert.
Vx35kM8.jpg

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
They made Biggs hilariously handsome and it's great. Gideon Emery seems to get cast as all of the handsome video game men.

Gumshoe also underrated

56aa9d2159a5265cc3d7ff6bcb149051.jpg

I have no idea what this guys name is but he's from FFXIV.

It's the Warrior of Light aka the player avatar surrogate. Though there's a character who looks just like him in the story later on, and he's voiced by Gendry from Game of Thrones, so that's fun.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
No finds it weird this thread would likely be closed if it were about women?
Nope; because context. One of the biggest issues in videogames is that most women have to be hyper-attractive. Sexy armor, DDD-Cup breasts, perfect makeup, et cetera. Throw a dart blindfolded and you'll hit 10 attractive women in video games.

Finding attractive men in video games is a bit harder (especially in mainstream games.), thus more interesting to discuss.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nope; because context. One of the biggest issues in videogames is that most women have to be hyper-attractive. Sexy armor, DDD-Cup breasts, perfect makeup, et cetera. Throw a dart blindfolded and you'll hit 10 attractive women in video games.

Finding attractive men in video games is a bit harder (especially in mainstream games.), thus more interesting to discuss.

I mostly play fighting games and RPGs so most male characters i Probably wouldn't throw out if bed.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lobelia Granbluefantasy is hot as heck. Also an abjectly monstrous individual, but he is cute.
Npc_zoom_3040165000_01.png

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

A thread about non-sexualized attractive women in games would be quite interesting though.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018

lol, dude you can find attractive male protagonist since psx era when character were a bunch of polygons with shitty texture.
the fact that they werent as detailed as today doens't change that, women weren't more detailed than men so you still had to fill the void with your imagination in both cases.

cloud was hot, snake was hot, leon and chris were hot, basically almost any tps or fps with marines or soldier were attractive guys etc.
even crash was a sexy marsupial with some sexy moves if you are into furry type of stuff.
gif-crash-bandicoot-3.gif

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
The wild thing about Adult Noctis from FFXV is that he looks nothing like his younger self, and you go through most of a pretty bad game resenting that stupid kid until the end

Deleted member 64002

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2020

killia from disgaea 5 is a real cutie and I love him.

Red Magnus Also a cutie and my one weakness muscles...
a44ebf9d4878fe7c76912b33940f7c5b.png

Goooooooood why are you so hot gladiolus!
Hoary_Boulder.png

Ah and who can we forget hoary Boulder the best npc in the game he's a cutie and a bro and buff.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland

Finding attractive men in games most definitely isn't hard at all, they're just not overly sexualized like their female counterparts much more often are. Much more interesting would be a thread about rather unattractive characters, imo.

I want more of something like this
3597550-20191010083948_1.jpg

Last edited:

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Gustave "Doc" Kateb from Rainbow Six Siege. His French accent only makes him even more attractive.

XKi62Io.gif

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Very poorly worded?"
Yes, that is what I wrote. Nobody is arguing that women aren't heavily sexualized in games nor that it's difficult to find examples of that. The thread isn't even really asking for examples of sexualized men in games, just for people to post ones they find attractive. You can find attractive people everywhere in games regardless of genre. It's not more difficult to find attractive men in games, sexualized men however is a completely different thing and yes much harder to find examples. That's why I said "poorly worded".

All of that said, nobody matches the pure BDE of shiny nipples Cap. Douglas Falcon in F-Zero GX.

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
lack of libido guy from yakuza in this topic is pretty worrying, i mean look at those moves and slender body
CD8D497584FFAF252605C389B04233C5AD2A097B

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
No finds it weird this thread would likely be closed if it were about women?

No because the tone would be much different. Look at all the joke posts and bashful "I'm not gay but X is attractive" in this thread, now imagine the type of posts in a thread about hot women. Would be 100x more objectifying.

Varl from Horizon Zero dawn.

I gotta get around to playing that game.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018

I'm sorry but this part is very wrong, male characters are made to be attractive as well the same way attractive actors are picked to sell major films.

I'd say the gaming industry is more guilty of this than Hollywood when it comes to mainstream entertainment.

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Yes, that is what I wrote. Nobody is arguing that women aren't heavily sexualized in games nor that it's difficult to find examples of that. The thread isn't even really asking for examples of sexualized men in games, just for people to post ones they find attractive. You can find attractive people everywhere in games regardless of genre. It's not more difficult to find attractive men in games, sexualized men however is a completely different thing and yes much harder to find examples. That's why I said "poorly worded".

All of that said, nobody matches the pure BDE of shiny nipples Cap. Douglas Falcon in F-Zero GX.
Hm, okay.