• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Oh yes.. and know the funniest thing? It WASNT near the level of the usual female fanservice that we have for generations.

images

www.eurogamer.net

Square Enix tones down Mobius Final Fantasy's "too sexy" leading man

Square Enix has altered the design of the lead character in its upcoming mobile RPG, Mobius Final Fantasy (previously M…
Exactly

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Not knowledgeable of RE2, does this guy kill zombies or try to have sex with them?
Fan mod.

Nice deflect.

The thread is hypocritical to all the progressiveness the site claims to stand for and you know it.
Again,

------>Is it making you feel in anyway insecure?<------

We both know the answer to this question, and therein lies the difference. And it's because of how people have historically been treated differently when it comes to character design. Well, not that differently, in that men and women are often designed to appeal to straight men. To emphasize, you'll also notice the lack of suggestive poses and/or slight nudity in this thread. Or the fact that the vast majority of the characters named were not intended to be talked about in such a way. That changes entirely when you switch gears. Where you'll find several pieces of concept art with notes stating the intention:
18lq92qyl1dnujpg.jpg

This is real concept art and real notes on adjustments that "needed" to be made to the character design. So if you can find me a concept art of a male character with the word "kinky to show the playful side" and "expose their belly" or anything remotely resembling that intention please be my guest. Otherwise:
0t2dXyo.gif

The best part is that at least one person reading this will miss the point entirely and look for an incredibly rare example of a genuinely sexualized male character

Last edited:

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
Always been partial to default Male Shepard-

aD0KOAG_460s.jpg

DynamicSushy

Sep 7, 2019
I wish I could find that webcomic of the two girls undressing Snake while playing Snake Eater, and then in the last panel, one of the girls is found ummm, to have lots of thoughts about it

Anyway, Snake

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Not enough old males here, so : Heihachi Mishima from Tekken

1496437585_tekken-7-heihachi-mishima.jpg

Not as old, but : Geese Howard from Fatal Fury

artworks-000349742262-hwokq8-t500x500.jpg

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised at all the Clouds, Final fantasy or many of SE characters never sat well with me, they always felt way too-hardy when it comes to creating attractive people, they come out very dolled up and after a while, they start to mesh with each other.

anyway, I nominate Jax young self in MK11

47R2DRn.jpg

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There are too many obvious choices so I'mma go for someone unexpected. Hoooboy did Albel steal my little teen heart back in the day (and still has it tbh). :^)))
latest

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Alexios (Assassin`s Creed Odyssey)

89F150E13711FA791515A598139DA8CF6B469763

Bayek (Assassin`s Creed Origins)

assassins-creed-origins_6014526.jpg

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Personally I think we need a hell of a lot more ethnic diversity in lead characters. The world is made up of so many different people and races.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Gacha games don't count right?

This isn't the most obvious choice or anything, but most of the more obvious ones are too feminine. nothing wrong with it, I am straight up being forward about that being my preference to begin with, but I feel like for this thread I needed something a little less easy.

Granted, this is still rather feminine:

1451735956144283563.png

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
cc6c1da48b9858ab334e56be4c4888cb.gif
source.gif

short haired geralt was my babe
I was going to mention geralt, but there are so many....

I moreso like the way geralt handles himself and his charisma is icing on the cake. :3

plus his shoulders are sexy af. I just want him to hug me and i want to lick his nipples and armpits.

also vergil. When he smirks it makes me want to get on my knees and worship him.
maxresdefault.jpg

you can tell vergil is really shy IRL:

2fe565c90baab74293643623e58e0c30.jpg

:'3

EDIT AGAIN: Ohmaigush just look at that face. so perfect!

th

:3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
time stamped and uh 5 pixels might be not sfw?

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.