• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
9zRJhCP.jpg

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Final season?

The manga finished its run? Or they're just calling it quits?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the series is going to pull a Brotherhood and end alongside the manga. Manga doesn't have much left.

Regardless, looking forward to this final season, no matter how long it actually is (guessing 24-32 episodes).

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I like the core, visual concept of this, people on jet pack things flying around battling giants a'la Empire Strikes Back AT-AT battle, but the series as a whole jut turns me off so much.

I'm not an anime fan (outside of Akira) but there's something about this series that absolutely rubs me the wrong way.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Is that Mikasa in front? With short hair? Or Erin with longer hair?

waugh

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Feb 21, 2020
Man, I wonder where they're going with story because season 3 had some great reveals

Gibbo

The Fallen
Nov 20, 2017
Is this series worth investing time in? I have season 1+ 2 blu rays, but didn't even finish the first season due to time constraints.

Oct 27, 2017
Is it me or does everyone look very different on this poster (not timeskip-wise. actual design-wise)?

I guess it's gonna take some adjusting to the new studio taking over.

Is this series worth investing time in? I have season 1+ 2 blu rays, but didn't even finish the first season due to time constraints.
It's a strong, consistent show. All the twists and turns are clearly planned out from the beginning.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So stocked. Please be good. It has earned a place right beside the GOATS FMA and HxH.

OP
OP
nDesh

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
If this is well animated & directed, there's no doubt in my mind that it could be the best anime season ever.

Nov 13, 2017
I'm one of the many people that binged the first season when it came out and then lost complete interested when it took four years for season 2 to come out. I hope to watch it all the way through once this season is complete.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
It took me a while to get into. I watched S1 and half s2 and gave up... then rewatched s2 and was hooked until the end, and am now rewatching it again with my gf and we're both loving it.

S2 and 3 are huge improvements over 1, cannot wait for this.

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Extremely excited, but I'm not watching this weekly. I will binge it once it's all out.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe I'll give it another chance and catch up after giving up halfway through season 2 I believe. Some time around Historia's backstory it's something. I just didn't care about her or any character really.

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
S3 reveal about what was really going on was mind blowing, none of my theories came true, can't wait for S4...

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
I stopped reading the manga for over a year now just so that I can experience this in anime form. Can't wait!!