• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait for tomorrows episode. The preview and the title of the episode are reason enough.

FreeMufasa

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
HOLY FUUUUUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I just watched the broadcast in Japan.

.....this is the one we've all been waiting for. It literally just finished and I Wanna watch it again.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How many episodes left? I watched the first 2 but id rather wait until its done and binge it

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
HOLY FUUUUUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. I just watched the broadcast in Japan.

.....this is the one we've all been waiting for. It literally just finished and I Wanna watch it again.

tenor.gif

the previous episode is a 9.9/10 on imdb lol, this one gonna be yet another 10/10 for AoT?

Anyelocp

Mar 28, 2019
just watched, the cgi was alright, not the best, not the worst. Episode felt yet again like 5min, Can't wait to watch it at a higher quality later today.

Erigu

Nov 4, 2017
Damn thats quite a wait. Though I can probably set an estimate date from that at least provided theres no more week breaks. Thanks!
This 16-episode batch should end in March. But again, that won't be the actual end of the Final Season. We don't know how much more they'll be making nor when it's going to be released.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't wait for the subs - had to see this episode ASAP & was not disappointed! That was fantastic - will say more later.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This 16-episode batch should end in March. But again, that won't be the actual end of the Final Season. We don't know how much more they'll be making nor when it's going to be released.
Yeah I figured there's got to be at least another half season to close it out going by the pacing of the first couple. I won't wait until the full ending I'll just binge this season in March.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
I don't remember the last time I was this excited for a show's episode to drop. Giving me Game of Thrones season 4 vibes.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
It's funny how I can be patient enough for this show to not read the manga, to basically not think to much about it in the wait for a new season or in the wait during a week until the new episode, but in the last few hours when I know I'm so close to getting to watch the episode, my anticipation is through the roof.

For instance, when we were on the verge of season 4, I subscribed to Funimation despite having Hulu just because it wasn't announced for sure if Hulu would get this season because I wanted to watch it the second the show went up to watch.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
It's been a long time since I've been this antsy for a new episode of anything.

How am I gonna make it through the season lol

Kaah

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Paris
Wow ok, this is easily one of the best episode of the show, maybe the best one. Pure hype episode from beginning to end.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
Mackerel, they're airing this already? One surprise after the other today. >_<

So this is it, right -- the big trumpcard, the part of the manga that elevates it to something fascinating. How's the anime adaptation been so far without Wit? ^^' (No spoil-spoil.)

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mackerel, they're airing this already? One surprise after the other today. >_<

So this is it, right -- the big trumpcard, the part of the manga that elevates it to something fascinating. How's the anime adaptation been so far without Wit? ^^' (No spoil-spoil.)

between good and great, I think.

today's ep in particular was really good, CGI Titan not even that bad.

Monarch1501

Designer @ Dontnod
Verified
Nov 2, 2017
Well that episode was fire!
but I have to admit that the CGI was a bit too much sometimes.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
At first I was wondering if Levi being namedropped by some Mahr soldier was indicating of something in his backstory but it's probably just because Zeke and the others talked about their ass being whooped by him lol.

Great episode outside of the CGI being a bit jarring.

Eren Jäger

Jul 19, 2020
Action, finally!

Sooooo fucking goof episode.

But why so short. Only 5 minutes. The opening just merged with the ending, I swear.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit at that reveal at the end of The Door to Hope.

They got me good.

P5T5PzA.gif

Last edited:

Taikeny

Oct 27, 2017
MY GOD, this show just keeps on giving. i love it :D. episode felt like it was 3 minutes long. can't wait for next week