• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
Lock if old

The iconic best-selling manga series Attack on Titan, whose award-winning anime adaption just entered the second half of its final season, is coming to Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific as part of the games' first major update of 2022.

In this bundle to be released as part of the midseason update, Daniel Yatsu will don the legendary Survey Corps gear..

In celebration of Attack on Titan's final season, Vanguard and Warzone Pacific players can become a Survey Corps member through the Tracer Pack: Attack on Titan — Levi Edition Bundle. (Available via the in-game store for 2,400CP, equivalent to $19.99 USD / £16.79)

blog.playstation.com

Attack on Titan arrives in Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific’s first 2022 update

The 10-item Levi Edition Bundle features stylish blades, an SMG, assault rifle, and more.

TimPV3

Oct 30, 2017
I was hoping for a Fortnite crossover to replace the web slingers when they go, probably out of the question now.

whistleklik

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
Vanguards skin game has been pretty bad so far. This looks pretty mediocre. Cold War set the expectations for skins through the roof. I'm still kind of mad I can't use my Donnie Darko skin anymore.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
I have no interest in Vanguard, or the crossover, but this looks so bad that I'm actually kinda curious. Playing it sounds hilarious.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Well I mean they couldn put it in Fortnite (probably because of mature rating?). So cowadooty would be the next popular shooter?

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
I thought Levi had black hair
Its not Levi its a "Survey Corps" skin. They probably couldn't/didn't want to commit making a 1 for 1 face probably wasn't gonna translate right. Weapon wise this skin does make sense since they use WW2 type guns in Attack on Titan and the setting.

VGD-S01-AOT-002.jpg

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
Is it just Characters/Costumes and nothing else? No unique grapple game mode, or twist on Zombie mode to be Titans or a new Warzone map themed on the IP? If so that's a really odd choice that doesn't really fit IMO

Plum

May 31, 2018
Possible manga spoilers below. There's no context at all, but if you're very sensitive don't look:

No, I don't want this. Attack on Titan crossing over with Call of Duty? I want it to never cross over with that franchise for the rest of my life. Even after I die, I want Activision to not even think of releasing Attack on Titan content for a while. Ten years, at least!

Oct 27, 2017
Possible manga spoilers below. There's no context at all, - but if you're very sensitive don't look:

No, I don't want this. Attack on Titan crossing over with Call of Duty? I want it to never cross over with that franchise for the rest of my life. Even after I die, I want Activision to not even think of releasing Attack on Titan content for a while. Ten years, at least!
lmao

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Looks horrible

Possible manga spoilers below. There's no context at all, - but if you're very sensitive don't look:

lol

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017

lol

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Possible manga spoilers below. There's no context at all, but if you're very sensitive don't look:

Looooooool

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017

lmao fuck