• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif
yoLNgSi.png

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I wish this world put more things that are good in their lives.

I wonder how many of you actively go out and day some of the things that are said on these forums.

Even if you do or do not believe in the Bible or God, you have to take something good from the text just like you would watch or read something motivational in other genres.

You are what you eat.

If you ask me, this world needs more good things. Concern yourselves with doing things for all which will make everyone around you happy because if some of the posting habits are anything to go by, I wouldn't want to associate with some of you if I knew you in person.

You really are on a roll with this self-righteous, tone policing sanctimonious shit, aren't you? Especially considering it doesn't seem like you have much else to contribute on the BLM topic...

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We've been in the SMT chaos route this whole time and everything makes sense now

I've been preparing for this my whole life

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017

Honestly all of this but unironically
I know, right? All that sounds good (though I doubt Dems will take away Religion, as they seem, in general, a more open-minded group to let people believe what they want, unlike Republicans, who only think there is one RIGHT way). It's the AOC "board of terror" all over again. Remember they had a board basically with bullets regarding everything AOC stands for and wants to help accomplish for America and they were fear-mongering bout ALL OF IT, and ALL OF IT was LITERALLY stuff that would make this nation a BETTER PLACE.

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
The weather underground? Very relevant in 2020. The old viewers at Fox are stuck in the 60s.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Turns out 2020 was SMT V all along, just waiting for the demon app to appear on my phone

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

I wonder how many of you actively go out and day some of the things that are said on these forums.

Even if you do or do not believe in the Bible or God, you have to take something good from the text just like you would watch or read something motivational in other genres.

You are what you eat.

If you ask me, this world needs more good things. Concern yourselves with doing things for all which will make everyone around you happy because if some of the posting habits are anything to go by, I wouldn't want to associate with some of you if I knew you in person.

I hear what you're saying, and this board could definitely stand to be a bit less cynical at times (myself included), but come on. It's a dumb Fox News piece that makes boogeymen leftists sound like they're in a JRPG. There's a reason everyone is dunking on it.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
Its always so interesting to remember that they are the ones that come up with these phrases to cause anxieties for their viewers/listeners.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
Alright who here has not upgraded yet to God-tier level weapons. I still have in my inventory the following and @ 50% discount :

• Axe of Perun
  • Bow of Apollo
  • Lance of Longinus (aka the Spear of Destiny)
  • Ruyi Jingu Bang (monkey dude not included)
  • Sharur (the talking mace!)
  • Sudarshan Chakra (borrowed from Vishnu, to be returned after a week)
  • Zeus' spare Thunderbolts

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
A leftist organization from the 60s and 70s. They haven't been active in literal decades, yet somehow it's important to bring them up on Fox News in 2020. Really showing how Fox News is mainly for scared old white people.

The reason Fox News always brings them up, despite the fact that they haven't been active in DECADES, is to subtly (not so subtly) remind viewers that Barrack Obama "pal'd around" with "terrorist" Bill Ayers who was a leader in the organization.

It always comes back to Obama.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
whatever it takes to scare the shit out of people and make them hate others that dont agree with the corporate welfare state

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

You are what you eat.

i believe in the bible, they sell them at walmart for $4.99

Oct 25, 2017
The reason Fox News always brings them up, despite the fact that they haven't been active in DECADES, is to subtly (not so subtly) remind viewers that Barrack Obama "pal'd around" with "terrorist" Bill Ayers who was a leader in the organization.

It always comes back to Obama.

Of course it does...
If Fox News still exists by the time Obama and Clinton die, they'll still be blaming them for something.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017

You are what you eat.

Many people don't have the luxury of constantly pretending the world is hunky dory. I do go out. And outside I see people covering their faces due to a pandemic and massive protests locally and across the nation related to police brutality and the state abusing its power against citizens. There's a difference between being optimistic and purposefully & willfully ignorant for the sake of staying naive. No shit the world needs more good things. We're in the middle of this trashfire because people are searching for better. You're absolutely free to ignore these topics if you so wish but these topics are posted not just as a gaffe but because they are highly relevant to the current explosion of civil unrest that thousands of people are putting their lives on the line for. Nothing's stopping you from searching for motivational inspiration on your own time but you don't get to pretend that just because people pay attention to stories like this means that we're all hyper-cynical killoys who are never happy or are uninterested in making other people happy. I wouldn't want to associate with you in person if all you're capable of doing is whining & being judgey because other people take time to talk about stories that aren't kittens being saved from trees.

hurlex

Oct 25, 2017
Weather underground is a pretty good weather website. Didn't realize they were secretly antifa

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The true comedy here is"let's take two of those points" and completely ignoring the apparent plan to attack and dethrone a deity.

The host deciding not to follow up on proposed deicide is the icing on the wtf cake.

Ultratech

Oct 25, 2017
Does God even have a throne? I figured God was more of a podium type of person.

Dps here.

Also, I didn't realize god was on a throne.

Boy does he!

(This is actually more relevant to SMT IV, where one of the Final Bosses is Merkabah, the so-called "Throne of God" or "Heavenly Chariot")

But the Throne of God is apparently a thing if you read into any of the stuff in the Bible (whether it's an actual throne is debatable).