• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jun 24, 2019
Hell yeah, lets rock and roll
1546669369618.jpg

liquidmetal14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
User Banned (3 days): Drive-by concern trolling
I wish this world put more things that are good in their lives.

I wonder how many of you actively go out and day some of the things that are said on these forums.

Even if you do or do not believe in the Bible or God, you have to take something good from the text just like you would watch or read something motivational in other genres.

You are what you eat.

If you ask me, this world needs more good things. Concern yourselves with doing things for all which will make everyone around you happy because if some of the posting habits are anything to go by, I wouldn't want to associate with some of you if I knew you in person.

Deffers

Banned
Mar 4, 2018

I wonder how many of you actively go out and day some of the things that are said on these forums.

Even if you do or do not believe in the Bible or God, you have to take something good from the text just like you would watch or read something motivational in other genres.

You are what you eat.

If you ask me, this world needs more good things. Concern yourselves with doing things for all which will make everyone around you happy because if some of the posting habits are anything to go by, I wouldn't want to associate with some of you if I knew you in person.

You might be missing the critical context that a major news agency just tarred and feathered nearly anybody who cares for Black lives as Luciferian communists hell bent on playing the race card AFTER destroying capitalism so they can go fight God.

I know blasphemy can be bothersome to read, but like... people are rightly responding to the desperate flailing of a contemptible propaganda agency. Don't try to take it personal.

Oct 25, 2017
Man, if there was a sign that Fox News only appeals to scared old white people, it's a reference to the fucking Weather Underground. They haven't even been active since the 70s! Most of this board wasn't even alive when they disbanded.
Also, you know they're out of touch when they just casually throw on "ATTACK AND DETHRONE GOD" and expect not to get laughed at.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn

You are what you eat.

Lol. Foxnews tries to tie people protesting police brutality to terrorists and Anti-god (say that in any black church) and this guy comes in with a lecture

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
We on some WH40K shit now.
40k's imperium is to be a spoof of the medieval times, unquestioned religion, gigantic bureaucratic government and how it enables those in power to stay in power... At the expense of litteral planets full of masses sacrificing themselves for you. Using religion, xenophobia, fear of science, fear of the other and fear of the unknown to keep it's ruling classes in place. The history of the imperium is really interesting if you are also interested in European history that isn't propagandist trash.

So it isn't that strange that you find things you recognize of it, when you are looking at Fascist, reactionary and/or religious right propaganda.

Edit:sorry for the unfinished post, the browser scrolled again without warning. I think it is this notification era does when someone posts something new while your typing. That or my screen is too small, I do like small phones heh.

Last edited:

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI

You are what you eat.

What the fuck are you talking about?

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
Ok, i might be lost on this, but exactly what "event" that makes them think somebody is attacking and dethroning God?

I mean, i understand wanting to destroy capitalism due to unfair wages etc. Class divide, due to BLM and etc.. But what exactly happened to be classified as "attack & dethrone God??"

Somebody please explain, thanks.

Oct 27, 2017
Is he referring to Trump here, or the mythological character?

Ok, i might be lost on this, but exactly what "event" that makes them think somebody is attacking and dethroning God?

I mean, i understand wanting to destroy capitalism due to unfair wages etc. Class divide, due to BLM and etc.. But what exactly happened to be classified as "attack & dethrone God??"

Somebody please explain, thanks.

Happy holidays?

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
GgOOtWY.jpg

The fact that I'm the first one to post Auntie Maya here means you all need to read Kill 6 Billion Demons.

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
I mean I know for a fact that if the myth of God was destroyed then the world would be much much more peaceful.
You can get rid of God, but the conflicts that were based on the belief of God will never go away. You will always get people who think their beliefs in particular are the "correct" ones regardless of religion/God. God is just a proxy for people's pre-existing beliefs. Just look at evangelicals.

Rad Bandolar

Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or ever eagle flew –
And, while with silent, lifting mind I've
Stormed the gates of heaven
Put out my hand, and punched the face of God.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
FINALLY a reason to use all these elixirs I've been stockpiling since the first dungeon.

Does anyone know which wiki has the best strat for this fight? Ideally I don't want to have to change up my party too much to defeat god, everyone else is under levelled.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
It's finally your time to shine, literally any JRPG party.