• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
The player model is uncanny valley, but everything else about this game looks fantastic.

I hope it doesn't end up being major euro-jank or even vaporware.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I wonder if one day this game will actually be for real a video game I can actually truly for real play.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
I hope it doesn't end up being major euro-jank or even vaporware.
Think it's safer to assume the worst for now considering how little they've shown so far. (which could have all been very nice looking vertical slices)
If the game does end up being playable and even good then it'll be a nice surprise.

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
I wish they would market this game a bit differently by now.. yes, we know it's a pretty shooter with weird as fuck aesthetics, but I have a hard time finding that hook. What is the story behind the main character, the world, the enemies? It's all a bit too.. tech demo'ish or is it just me?

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Regardless of skin textures this game is a huge downgrade of the original reveal.

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Strange trailer all around. Starting off with a super zoomed in look at your character model, when the model itself is kind of only pretty good, is a choice. And a trailer for photo mode despite not knowing when the actual game is releasing?

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Man, this game has been on my Steam watchlist forever and I'm glad to see it's still alive.
It does not quite match that first demo but tbh i am not sure something could in real time i am sure they had aimed for that but failed to make it run at acceptable frame rates on a wider range of hardware.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
ooof okay, bad timing i guess.
Its basically mocking capitalism in the same Aesthetic as Fallout and Bioshock. And since the team is from Russia they likely do not associate the same stigma with vaccinations do in America as from my awareness the whole anti vax thing is more an American phenomenon with small bit of Europe sprinkled in.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really hope it's going to be somewhat good.

We need fresh perspectives.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
Its basically mocking capitalism in the same Aesthetic as Fallout and Bioshock. And since the team is from Russia they likely do not associate the same stigma with vaccinations do in America as from my awareness the whole anti vax thing is more an American phenomenon with small bit of Europe sprinkled in.
fingers crossed, still plays in to that audience (granted, one that is unlikely to even hear about the game let alone play it). just unfortunate timing.

misho8723

Jan 7, 2018
Slovakia
Man, looks goood.. but we need the release date already ffs.. but yeah, these asthetics are out of this world
4.8-scaled.jpg
hm-2-min-1.png
2.-5-1-min.png

3.1.7-min.png
1.image1004-scaled.jpg
11-min.png
17-1-scaled.jpg
highresscreenshot00045-min.png
hm-4-min-1.png
h4-2-min.png
h5-2-min.png
h5-3-min.png
hm-5-min-1.png
frame-1.jpg
frame-2.jpg
frame-3.jpg
frame-4.jpg
frame-5.jpg
frame-6.jpg
frame-7.jpg
frame-8.jpg
frame-9.jpg
frame-12.jpg
frame-13.jpg
frame-14.jpg
frame-15.jpg
frame-16.jpg
frame-18.jpg
frame-19.jpg
frame-21.jpg
frame-22.jpg
frame-23.jpg
frame-24.jpg
frame-25.jpg
frame-26.jpg
frame-27.jpg
frame-30.jpg
frame-33.jpg

atomic-heart-image-6339.jpg

Last edited:

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Strange trailer all around. Starting off with a super zoomed in look at your character model, when the model itself is kind of only pretty good, is a choice. And a trailer for photo mode despite not knowing when the actual game is releasing?
I mean, it's a photo mode trailer that doesn't even tell you what features the photo mode has besides being able to move around the environment quite freely and have it progress slowly...maybe?

It's bizarre.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
So the versions shown in the trailer are PS5 and XSX right? Did they mention if they have the RT features shown before?

Last edited:

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Getting some major Ubisoft bullshot vibes from those screenshots. Still quite looking forward to this.

Oct 27, 2017
What an odd trailer. The game looks nice but how about they focus on a gameplay breakdown, or give a release date before making trailers for relatively unimportant stuff like this.

Photo Mode is usually a feature shown off close to release (relatively speaking), right?

I think so, yeah. With big PS exclusives that tout their photo mode it's usually something they talk about close to release, when presumably all major development is near completion and they can start to focus on smaller bells and whistles.

Kalik

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
this game looks amazing both from a visual and gameplay perspective...it's always the under the radar games that end up delivering much more then the big heavily hyped AAA ones like Cyberpunk

Oct 25, 2017
those pictures are the biggest bullshots I've seen in years, god damn lmao - also this game is never coming out, the rumours continually point to being true

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
What an odd trailer. The game looks nice but how about they focus on a gameplay breakdown, or give a release date before making trailers for relatively unimportant stuff like this.

Why to give release date if you aren't sure you can hit arbitrary day you put out there now? So we can have spicey thread about devs yet again giving release dates way too early?

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
i'm kinda hyped for this, incredible visuals and eerie gameplay and exploration are my cup of tea.

buuuut, yeah, strangest trailer ever and a vaccine gone wrong? come on now.

Siresly

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
A vaccine conspiracy storyline "ripped from the headlines" feels disappointingly pedestrian and like unnecessary clickbait for this otherwise wildly inspired game that really doesn't need edgy marketing to stand out. Bad idea to reinforce any sort of FUD about vaccines during a global pandemic. Tacky, pointless and irresponsible at best.

That has been story of the game way before COVID came along...
Thanks for informing me. Bad kneejerk assumption on my part. Edited.

Last edited:

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
A vaccine conspiracy storyline "ripped from the headlines" feels disappointingly pedestrian and like unnecessary clickbait for this otherwise wildly inspired game that really doesn't need edgy marketing to stand out. Bad idea to reinforce any sort of FUD about vaccines during a global pandemic. Tacky, pointless and irresponsible at best.

That has been story of the game way before COVID came along...

buttzilla

Sep 9, 2020
Cool trailer! This is the first time I've heard about this game, I really really like the production design of everything!