• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
I was a bit surprised to see this pop up in my feed. The game was pretty well regarded when it launched on PC but I figured the devs were all hands on deck with the sequel, Trudogard.

www.nintendo.com

ATOM RPG for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy ATOM RPG and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

texhnolyze wrote a pretty glowing thread on the game a couple years ago if you want more detailed impressions.

www.resetera.com

ATOM RPG is one of the best RPGs of 2018 and as a Fallout fan, you're obliged to play it

Some games just come out of nowhere and suddenly become a topic of conversation in many places. That said, there's barely any report from gaming outlets for Atom RPG, even though it has very positive Steam reviews. After being developed in more than a year in early access, the game has recently...

Last edited:

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
This is a cool surprise. Wonder if it's also coming to PS4/Xbox. Started playing my Steam copy a while back, but couldn't continue since I currently loathe sitting in front of a PC more than I have to.

JTyrmi

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Really enjoy these type of games. Fallout 2 is one of my favorite RPGs and the last game like these I played was Wasteland 2 which I really liked. Checked couple of reviews and the game seems to be pretty good even if it has some flaws. Might pick it up on Switch.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
This seems cool!

I 've always wanted ports of Fallout 1+2 on modern systems!

Gush

Nov 17, 2017
great game, especially after all the post launch support and content updates.

closest thing to fallout 2 since fallout 2.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, you see are a man of culture as well.

I live for post apocalyptic RPGs. Great game, sunk about 20 to 30 hours in so far. I had intended to go back and finish it but with WL3 on the horizon at the time, I chose to put it on the back burner for now.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
If you like early Fallouts, it's an absolute crime to skip on this hidden gem

Cugel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 7, 2017
Does it have touch control ?

for those game my policy is no touchee no buyee

Zaro

Nov 13, 2017
Someone try it?

I've seen control are not really good, are they that bad?