• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
The other stuff was basically filler, and I almost got baited by the HD remaster and disappointment, but then V came on screen and I got really excited to see it looks awesome and still exists. It was only 1 of the 4 I had wanted to see today, but it was the one I was hoping to see the most so I am cool with that.

I do not like this mini direct format, but if it means more info sooner I'll just have to take it.

Hampig

Oct 25, 2017
Crazy that they put out a direct with this and a Nocturne remake and the video gets the amount of hate that it does. I'm really out of touch with the general public I think.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
the fact that SMT 3 said Spring 2021 and this one only said 2021 makes me think it's a little slippery

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
I am honestly over the moon... Either one of these announcements would have made me happy but this is just perfect! I am absolutely ecstatic and I hope this is a good sign for Raidou and DDS!

Deleted member 53506

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 12, 2019
I'm so damn happy right now! Did not expect this to get a simultaneous worldwide release, let alone a trailer today.

Let's fucking go!

Deleted member 5596

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they're not even designed by the same person. Persona's art is done by Soejima and SMT IV (and presumably V) is done by Masayuki Doi. It not being Kaneko doesn't mean the art style's going to be that similar. We've seen one character.

Compare Doi and Soejima's Maya and there's not exactly a lot of difference.
JHBSHCO.jpg

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
So happy with this.

nice to see more of this. Even if it was barely more than the last trailer.

Plus simultaneous worldwide release wooo!

Nelthar

Jan 14, 2020
Holy cow did Atlus used words "Worldwide release" together and really ment it? Its a fricking game changer! Thats also bode very well for potential Persona 6!

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Let me guess. Fall 2021, possibly November. Nintendo, pay these guys extra so they can hurry the development.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!

Finally, oh finally. Oh finally!!! They promised new info this year and they delivered. I can't wait. And a simaltenous worldwide release? Incredible!

Please be good!

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
I've complained about Atlus being the biggest remaining holdout for simultaneous or near-simultaneous releases, so this is a good thing to see (SMT4 was pretty close too, might be Nintendo's influence).

We still have to wait a few months more for SMT3 Remaster though. Would have been nice to get that one in 2020.