• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
UG1ygHa.jpg

Source

A masterpiece.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's hilarious he thought people would get the laugh out of the pouches but it was the feet the whole time.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Five years ago at WonderCon someone I used to know who now does some covers for IDW (he did a GI Joe variant recently) owned a comic shop and he took a blank sketch cover of Liefeld's Invincible and drew feet on it.

We took it to him and he signed it.

giphy.gif

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I swear to god, there is a man staying at the hotel tonight that has the same build as that Leifeld Cap.

He must have some kind of chest tumour though, no way in hell that is a normal human shape.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
And he still fucked up on the gun - how does he hold it? Right hand totally doesn't connect right.

raterpillar

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
It's funny and is also pretty easily the most visually appealing character design he's ever done. Like, I honestly think The Pouch looks pretty cool.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
People still posting the cap pic, which there are much more hilarious works out there

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
his guns are a mystery to man and machine alike

01b63d1f02e187e592b0729d64e2fc54-d5ka6pm.png

wait, wtf. this man has been drawing comic books for 20+ years and theres like so many things wrong in that little drawing.

1. his left fingers are flat
2. his right hand is literally phasing through the gun
3. is that a gun or a Porsche design cell phone?
4. why are his eyes so far apart
5. why is his shirt ripped?
6. the perspective on the gun is like completely wrong

but he has FEET, how is that even possible? He's a Liefeld drawing, he shouldn't have them!

One of the few times I've seen him draw feet. This is pretty amazing tbh.

And he still fucked up on the gun - how does he hold it? Right hand totally doesn't connect right.

0977e6c99390bf3329cc1d7d058e6b21.jpg

apparently Grifter is crossed eye, and broke his right knee. also he keeps his knife on the inside of his right boot?

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
wait, wtf. this man has been drawing comic books for 20+ years and theres like so many things wrong in that little drawing.

1. his left fingers are flat
2. his right hand is literally phasing through the gun
3. is that a gun or a Porsche design cell phone?
4. why are his eyes so far apart
5. why is his shirt ripped?
6. the perspective on the gun is like completely wrong

0977e6c99390bf3329cc1d7d058e6b21.jpg

apparently Grifter is crossed eye, and broke his right knee. also he keeps his knife on the inside of his right boot?
This image is making my brain hurt