• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Those previews just got me to delete this from my Gamefly rental queue.........

And preorder it from Best Buy instead. I'm sold.

Łazy

Nov 1, 2017
Tons more coming over the next few hours
You played it already I hate you !
Hope it's as amazing as it seems to be.

Last time I got high hype was for XenobladeX. Still not as high but closest it can be up to now.

I don't really hate you.
I know, shocking right ?
i already have a sense that this will be an awesome game, severely held back by the "powerful" hardware that is the Nintendo Switch
Lol no. Not at all.

Or do you think it's releasing on the WiiU ?

FlashbladeERA

Oct 27, 2017
Basically we weren't on good terms, but we were having a nice chat about upcoming games and he said that he was interested in "Astral Chain".
And I said that AC was "obligatory" - because I love Platinum Games, etc.
His answer: "Obligatory? Who will make me play? I forgot that I can't talk about games with you, only with NORMAL people. I hate that you are so passionate. I can't just say that I think a game must be interesting, everything must be huge with you" etc.

I mean wtf hahaha
And that was really unfair, I'm a really really big Platinum Games fan.
[/QUOTE]

LOL
Out of all the battles to pick...

He choose the one that meant everything and nothing

julian

Oct 27, 2017
damn I wanted to do at least 2 playthroughs of thee houses before I play this and Im only at chapter ten on my first playthrough. I need to hurry on up as this seems like it will consume me I already have the voucher waiting

It's a Nintendo published Switch game. It's not going anywhere.

....says the poster who keeps buying games at launch.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Glanced through the article and I gotta say that I didn't expect investigation to be anywhere near as in-depth as what they are describing.

I thought it'd be running around following detective vision and doing the eavesropping thing here and there, before getting led to a next fight.

Like, dude.

Thanks for highlighting this part. Sounds great!

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
Fire emblem last month, and Astral Chain this one. Nintendo is on a roll.

Can't wait.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Concerned about the comments in handheld mode. Sounds like it gets pretty pixelated at times. Hope it's not another XC2 situation.

Mr G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands

Basically we weren't on good terms, but we were having a nice chat about upcoming games and he said that he was interested in "Astral Chain".
His answer: "Obligatory? Who will make me play? I forgot that I can't talk about games with you, only with NORMAL people. I hate that you are so passionate. I can't just say that I think a game must be interesting, everything must be huge with you" etc.

I mean wtf hahaha
Well can't say your wrong Platinum games are obligatory.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Gif time!

MadHelplessCrossbill-size_restricted.gif

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I mean wtf hahaha
A person that hates passion, of ALL THINGS, is someone that doesn't deserve a passionate SO, good on you for dumping his ass.

A life without passion is a joyless life imho.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
This looks to be Platinums best game yet. I literally bought a Switch last month so I can day 1 this. It's just the style of game I always crave.

I'm getting vibes from Eva, Gantz, GitS, Akira & Jojo.

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Again, I'd recommend you get out in the real world and interact with people if you think "the only good cop is a fictional one," because that's suggestive of a dangerously sheltered mindset.

One can vigorously critique institutions and promote change while not falling prey to otherization like "literally all cops are bad."

Maybe outside of America theyre not bad, but the ratio in america is far more skewed than you think and are vastly more interested in keeping up a corrupt, negligent, and inherently bigoted justice system. YOU need to see the real world for what it is.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
I still can't believe this game was only revealedthis year and I can play it so soon.
maximum excitement for me

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Concerned about the comments in handheld mode. Sounds like it gets pretty pixelated at times. Hope it's not another XC2 situation.

Doubt it will be like XC2 that shit was so horrendous and there hasn't been game released so far that was close to how it looked in handheld, even MUA 3 with all shit happening on screen looks better than it at it's worst.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe outside of America theyre not bad, but the ratio in america is far more skewed than you think and are vastly more interested in keeping up a corrupt, negligent, and inherently bigoted justice system. YOU need to see the real world for what it is.

Please read the staff post.

Nov 21, 2018
Female haircuts in chara creator

ReflectingDeterminedAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_restricted.gif

Male version

SevereGoldenAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Damn I can't say im suprised at the lack of hairstyles for colored people but still disappointed
It's a Nintendo published Switch game. It's not going anywhere.

....says the poster who keeps buying games at launch.
yeh I know lol crazy is I have 3 vouchers remaining (astral chain,links awakening,and luigi mansion 3) and I still want mario maker 2,ultimate alliance 3, pokemon, and dragon quest 11s this second half of the year is stacked

ReadyorNot

Jan 6, 2018
This game is pretty much the reason why I've been holding off on purchasing the new Fire Emblem. That and a lack of time as of late. My excitement for it is at an all time high right now.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Decideded not to watch the videos as I want to go in as blind as possible. Loved the few bits I did see around E3 though. Very much looking forward to the game.