• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
While probably not the main cause, there's a bit of a controversy right now in the Spanish community because of the game running at 30FPS.

Edit: checking the reviews, I found a few of Spanish-speaking people with low score complaining about framerates. Probably that + the usual platform war shit.

Last edited:

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Whack. But whatever. Just picked up my copy and hyped to play tonight!!!!

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
I legitimately don't know what would have triggered this, in terms of an actual community upswell.

Any ideas?

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
One user review complains about 30fps and compares it unfavourably to Bayo and dmc5.

Fanboy shit.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
No offense but why even care about user score? It means nothing in the grand scheme of things. The game is excellent and reviewing very well from critics.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
I usually complain about 30FPS as I'm pretty picky about it, and Platinum does strive for 60 pretty much all the time, but it hasn't bothered me yet in Astral Chain. Maybe only on the handheld mode, I haven't played on TV yet.

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
One of the games i wish i had a Switch so i can play it, not sure why this is happening it looks great

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Getting negative feedback for 30 FPS in an action game sound about right to me. What were they thinking?

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
While probably not the main cause, there's a bit of a controversy right now in the Spanish community because of the game running at 30FPS.

Edit: checking the reviews, I found a few of Spanish-speaking people with low score complaining about framerates. Probably that + the usual platform war shit.
I haven't seen anything, I guess that's why I'm happier.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I feel like this isn't worthy of attention, happens way too often for it to actually matter.