• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 27, 2020
*When you level up to full poison resistance and the Zealots throw poison bombs at you*

tumblr_m9k0l1AyQO1ro7vuqo2_500.gif

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Well, didn't have any bugs before the patch, but after the patch Odin's Sight no longer highlights enemies or treasure chests. Fun week ahead until the next patch =/

Tankshell

Nov 1, 2017
Guys, you can now toggle the photos off in the map legend filter and they y'know, actually turn off. Wasn't mentioned in the patch notes but it was definitely fixed.

Oct 25, 2017
Took a minute but the trophies I earned on PS4 popped on my PS5, thank god.

I'm finding fabric in chests again, even though my quiver and rations are maxed.

Fishing haptics are still bugged for me. No vibration at all which makes detecting a catch kind of annoying.

Emergency Aim is still bugged :/

Fire effects on the ground look a lot better but I got some stuttering during a raid that seemed related to a lot of that fire being triggered. Playing on PS5 performance mode.

Last edited:

Misuta

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Germany
After Svein's death Tova took his place but after a few story missions she isn't in the tattoo shop anymore. How can I find her again?

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
Tried out the quality mode, but there is no way I go back to 30fps just for the native 4K resolution and some graphic settings being higher.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
with....on PS5 they added all the splash screens upon opening the game and I no longer see a card to resume my game

ok had to open the game once to get the card to show but it still takes longer now to get into a save because of the extra splash screens. pretty sure

yup almost 50seconds to get into the game from the PS5 card vs 25 or so pre patch. improvements my ass....

Why aren't you using activity cards?

Jan 10, 2018
Upgrading the dagger just turned the game into easy mode (playing on very hard). Wish I knew this weapon was this good a bit earlier in the campaign!

Martinski

Jan 15, 2019
Göteborg
Redwalda requires you to parry her orange attacks and dodge her red attacks.

Attack her on her horseback and pummel until she gets up, preferably applying poison, dont forget some of your abilities break shields and when she throws up her ring of fire start shooting her in the head with your bow.

I know and i beat her but i still thought It was a bad fight, just frustrating to best enemies that just turtle behind shields you only can hit if you parry or dodge an attack. Just my opinion tho

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Now that I've got a PS5 coming in the next few days, how hard is it to import a PS4 game save through that Ubisoft Connect thing? Google hasn't been much help because it only brings up news articles saying that you can do it, but not a single one saying how to do it. Near as I can tell, there's no option on the PS4 to upload a save, is it doing it automatically? And is there an option somewhere on the PS5 version to import a cloud save?

noodlesoup

Feb 21, 2018
Chicago, IL
Thanks to the recent patch, there's some annoying smoke emitting from the Huldufolk set and I don't like it at all. $5 wasted until Ubi removes it. Ah well.

Oct 25, 2017
Now that I've got a PS5 coming in the next few days, how hard is it to import a PS4 game save through that Ubisoft Connect thing? Google hasn't been much help because it only brings up news articles saying that you can do it, but not a single one saying how to do it. Near as I can tell, there's no option on the PS4 to upload a save, is it doing it automatically? And is there an option somewhere on the PS5 version to import a cloud save?
It does it automatically.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Thanks to the recent patch, there's some annoying smoke emitting from the Huldufolk set and I don't like it at all. $5 wasted until Ubi removes it. Ah well.
In that case it might actually have been bugged before the patch, because I saw the smoke in the gear preview screen in the store and it is what kept me from buying the set.

Such a needlessly over the top element that kinda ruins the whole set for me.

purg3

Oct 25, 2017
Is the first anomaly mission you come across bugged? The final section either doesn't have the platform lit next to the center or when it does I can interact with the beam on the outside corner, but it times out by the time I get to the center platform and I can't interact with it again?

Oct 27, 2017
Is the first anomaly mission you come across bugged? The final section either doesn't have the platform lit next to the center or when it does I can interact with the beam on the outside corner, but it times out by the time I get to the center platform and I can't interact with it again?

Perhaps something is intermittently interrupting the beam.

calibos

Dec 13, 2017
Read my message, if I put Ghost as 10 then COMPARED TO THAT Valhalla to me is 3, not saying Valhalla is a 3/10 game lol. Would it have sounded better if I said Ghost is a 20 then AC is a 13?

I wasn't rating the game I was just saying my level of enjoying compared to a different game.

ahhhh, my mistake...To each their own however. I am in love with Valhalla 35 hours in. I will need to play ghosts once I can get a PS5.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
ahhhh, my mistake...To each their own however. I am in love with Valhalla 35 hours in. I will need to play ghosts once I can get a PS5.
Ghosts is okay.

Fairly unremarkable open world outside it being visually stunning.

Old school Assassin's Creed mision design for better and for, mostly, worse.

Combat is brilliant, though.

I'm enjoying the core loop of Valhalla much more than I did Ghost.

edgefusion

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to find these last zealots is a really bad time. No way to track them, no hints to their location, just aimlessly wondering around an area hoping you bump into one. :/

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
Seems like HDR is different with the new patch? On my C9 the blacks are much darker. Though it doesn't seem as bright as before?

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to find these last zealots is a really bad time. No way to track them, no hints to their location, just aimlessly wondering around an area hoping you bump into one. :/
I was near one yesterday and marked it. I was galloping toward it on horseback and could only watch as the marker sped away as if the Zealot were driving a Ferrari.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
Patched and running great (PC) not that I had any issues before.

I do like a nice tree in a game, and this is a very nice one at base camp.
xh1TbE4.jpg

DXc1Xf9.jpg

Even this distant trees look nice, and this is at 1080p on my GTX1060, so lacking the crispness a higher spec and res would bring.
JaGyFCK.jpg

Last edited:

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
O my god Sigurd, shut the FUCK UP. God I hate this guy so much right now.

This game is wayyyyyyyyyyy too long. I've put 24 hours into it, doing nothing but basically the critical path and am still in chapter 2. It's insane, really. I just don't care anymore at this point.