• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 32106

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Wait a second, I saw Ubisoft Thailand talk about Valhalla censorship on PS4 and PS5 version with a reason to not separate a game from Japanese CERO version

Is that the same all across the worlds?

Ubisoft

กรณีการเซ็นเซอร์ความรุนแรงในเกมเวอร์ชัน PS4 และ PS5 เรียนผู้เล่น Assassin's Creed Valhalla ทุกท่านที่มีความกังวลใจถึงปัญหาการเซ็นเซอร์ความรุนแรงในเกมภาคล่าสุดของแฟรนไชส์นี้...

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
does ubiconnect's own fish counter even fucking work?

DonnieTC

Apr 10, 2019
For the Stadia players out there (there are dozens of us). Just bought it a little while ago. Only played around 15 minutes but so far so good. I'm pretty sure it's 30 FPS but it seems to be a very smooth 30 FPS (so far at least). Loading times as always are super fast. Seems like a good port.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wait a second, I saw Ubisoft Thailand talk about Valhalla censorship on PS4 and PS5 version with a reason to not separate a game from Japanese CERO version

Is that the same all across the worlds?

Ubisoft

กรณีการเซ็นเซอร์ความรุนแรงในเกมเวอร์ชัน PS4 และ PS5 เรียนผู้เล่น Assassin's Creed Valhalla ทุกท่านที่มีความกังวลใจถึงปัญหาการเซ็นเซอร์ความรุนแรงในเกมภาคล่าสุดของแฟรนไชส์นี้...
No, only the Asia PS4/5 versions got these changes.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
FemEivor's looks grew on me real fast and her bit raspier voice fits her so well.

Was bit on the fence during pre-release marketing cycle, but first few hours sold me on her design.

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The built-in FPS counter for Ubi Connect does not work when I'm online, but it did work when I played offline after VPN earlier. Weird.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
Keeping my fingers crossed for this one

I very much enjoyed Odyssey and Origins, despite their run time, but Valhalla has looked rough in every showing.

I don't think that's gonna happen. Ubisoft can't seem to port correctly to PC for some reason.
I mean watchdogs 2 max settings on my pc with a RTX 2080 Super 32 gigs of ram and a 3600 struggles to stay over 50 constantly. Oddssey fared better but it ran far worse than it should have.

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
The new control scheme is really throwing me off lol. I'm so used to Origins and Odyssey.

EDIT: Umm, is this a bug? Eivor moves forwards when I have the bow button held.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
It's a small thing but is there no options to filter the map anymore? I want to hide the user photos icons.

Edit: Nvm, just found the option on the Legend page.

Last edited:

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
This game looks incredible even on my One X. Can't wait to see it on the Series X tomorrow morning.

I miss the optional control scheme of the last two games though. I guess I could try and piece it together with the controller options. Right trigger for parkour forever. :(

phant0m

Oct 29, 2017
3600X
NVMe SSD

Game loads very fast and holds a locked 60 at 1440p/Max Settings. Unlocked will framerate varies between high 60s and 80. As someone who's spent about a dozen hours in WD Legion, this game feels better from a control perspective. Character models look significantly better as well.

Rynam

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't kid eivor get betrothed to the King? I thought that's what their parents had them do, does that happen if you select dude eivor? Unless someone knows exactly what that ceremony was.
theres no choice before, so theres no dude eivor version. I think that ceremony at the start was just about eivors familys clan swearing fealty to that king. Using the ring as a Tribute

mediumdave

Oct 27, 2017
It won't let me select gender on PC. It just...I can click but nothing happens. And the cutscenes before is unskippable and long and I've seen it about 7 times now!

pizzabutt

Apr 28, 2020
theres no choice before, so theres no dude eivor version. I think that ceremony at the start was just about eivors familys clan swearing fealty to that king. Using the ring as a Tribute
The king says "Now and forever, I am pledged to you" which made me think it was uniting the clans through a betrothal but it makes sense it's fealty given what Eivor says before.