• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
That's great. Fell off this game early but have been meaning to reinstall to check out the discovery tour, so this is a great excuse

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice. Thought it was going to be added in the Xbox FPS Boost program. Bought the game some months ago in the cheap bundle which included this and AC3.

Origins next then?

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I actually might go through it again then to wash the taste of Valhalla out of my mouth

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
Excellent news. I only recently started Odyssey so this is great motivation to finish it.

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. I still need to finish both expansion packs for Odyssey so this gives me another reason to boot it up again.

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I was wondering what this surprise new next-gen patch is gonna be. DF mentioned on today's Patreon weekly info drop that they'll have coverage for a new high-profile game next-gen patch this week. Guess it's that.
I hope Origins is next. It's the only one of the last 3 ACs that I actually enjoyed.

Glass

Oct 26, 2017
Add me to the 'Hope Origins is next' crowd , just bought it on the sale not even thinking it would only be 30fps on my Series X.

Corsick

Oct 27, 2017
This was literally why I didn't get it on PS5 before and I'll jump in asap if there's a sale.

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
Oh hell yea! Good excuse for me to download the game and play the DLC finally. Hopefully Origins soon too.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Amazing. Hopefully they don't touch resolution But I'm not sure. If so it will be 4k or close and 60fps

now. Origin please. I liked it better and I can't stand 30 FPS anymore

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
Yes!!! Finally! I tried playing Fate of Atlantis on PS5, but honestly couldn't, too much stuttering. I'll gladly download it again.

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
Yesssss. Now I just need them to update Watch Dogs 2 on Xbox so it doesn't look jaggy as shit and all will be balanced.

Th3BranMan

Nov 8, 2017
Epic news, started my Odyssey playthrough on X1X, will finish on Series X. Hopefully it's a true 4k60, the image quality was pretty fantastic out of the gate.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Photomode galleries for both Origins and Odyssey are still accessible, so one has to assume they'll get round to doing the same 60fps boost for Origins.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I have both gold editions of this and Origins in my backlog. Hopefully Origins gets the same treatment!

RayCharlizard

Nov 2, 2017
This is awesome for people that haven't played it, truly one of my favorite experiences in the franchise.

But I am never touching this game again after how much time I put into it lol. The size and scope of these entries post-Syndicate precludes any sort of future replay (compared to having replayed other entries in the series multiple times).

QvG4rEC.png

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I dropped Origins after 1h because of the framerate. If they update this one too, I'll give it another try!

JasonV

Oct 25, 2017
AWESOME.

Sorry for the caps. But I was holding out hope for this and wasn't terribly optimistic.

Origins pretty, pretty please.

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i hope they also do this for origins

ya. i tried to power through the flashing lights last week and it's just so bad. it's gotta be a legit problem for those prone to seizures.

I had no idea about this, i just saw a vid and it's absolutely unnacceptable.Basically i have a game that i cannot play anymore.So Ubisoft just does't do anything about it?How is Sony ok with this?