• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FayaEmblaimu

Alt account
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
raw

As if the game wasn"t enough perfect, the discovery tour is coming this week.
More than 300 stations,, twice longer than in Origins.
You can travel the whole Greece country
You can play as any "skin character" (Kassandra, Alexios, Darius, Herodote, Barnabas....)
Quizz are added on every tour to see if you truly understood that crucial period of time.
It's FREE for those having already the game, 20 dollars for those who don't have the game.

I
CAN'T
WAIT !
(and yes apparently , Kassandra in dress will be a skin)

68328be556508fb00732183547fd624b.gif

Katarn343

Jan 22, 2018
México - United States
I really need to pick up this game. Is the DLC good? Might as well just go with the Gold Edition if it is. Also, is the quest creator okay-ish? Sorry it I deviate from the thread's purpose, I tried asking on Reddit and no answer. :(

OP
OP

FayaEmblaimu

Alt account
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I really need to pick up this game. Is the DLC good? Might as well just go with the Gold Edition if it is. Also, is the quest creator okay-ish? Sorry it I deviate from the thread's purpose, I tried asking on Reddit and no answer. :(

game is awesome BUT as many said it's repetitive (but the story is cool, the open world is gorgeous)
what i mean as repetitive is that i'm at 170 hours and 91% of finish it (without dlc) . I did many time some "pause" with the game (i didn"t played it during two weeks or three, to play something else), what i can assure you is that when you go back it grabs you a LOT like a love at a first sight.
Don't rush the game, live the experience of greece but it's okay to do some pause and going back another time. There won't be another AC until end of 2020 ^^.

As for the dlc
-First dlc is the story of Darius, the first assassin ever , that you saw in AC2 under Monterrigionni
-Second dlc well let me get this straight: do you ever wanted to go to Atlantis and visit a city or a world created by the first civilisation, as you saw in the secret video in AC2? Now you can. And apparently it's AWESOME and the best dlc AC had ever made

so yes go gold

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
game is awesome BUT as many said it's repetitive (but the story is cool, the open world is gorgeous)
what i mean as repetitive is that i'm at 170 hours and 91% of finish it (without dlc) . I did many time some "pause" with the game (i didn"t played it during two weeks or three, to play something else), what i can assure you is that when you go back it grabs you a LOT like a love at a first sight.
Don't rush the game, live the experience of greece but it's okay to do some pause and going back another time. There won't be another AC until end of 2020 ^^.

As for the dlc
-First dlc is the story of Darius, the first assassin ever , that you saw in AC2 under Monterrigionni
-Second dlc well let me get this straight: do you ever wanted to go to Atlantis and visit a city or a world created by the first civilisation, as you saw in the secret video in AC2? Now you can. And apparently it's AWESOME and the best dlc AC had ever made

so yes go gold
Man, I have origins but barely got into it and have the urge to play this. My friend gave me a code for the season pass so I'm thinking about just getting the base game...I need to stop buying things.

OP
OP

FayaEmblaimu

Alt account
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Origins and Odyssey are (almost) disconnected.
Odyssey is important to the lore though, strangely, more important than Origins (that will tell you how the order of the assassin was created)

Status
Not open for further replies.