• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lexxon

Oct 25, 2017
2 to 4 week delivery time now. Tempting, but I think I'll wait for a cheap PC copy a few months down the road.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Ubisoft games always drop heavily in price for BF sales (even if they've just released). This may go down further to $35 or even $30.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
says 2 to 4 weeks shipping. I believe them when it comes to launch stuff

KAMI-SAMA

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
If I get this version, do I get to download the free PS5 upgrade? Or will I always need the disk?

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played an AC since 2. I'm going to go through as many as I can, prolly skip odyssey, but I Totally copped this For 40. Great post.

base_two

Oct 27, 2017
I bought both Origins and Odyssey and haven't touch them myself. Yet my partner opened both and has put 380hrs in to Odyssey and 162hrs in Origins. So I expect something similar to happen with this game lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Last time an AC game got a discount like this right at launch, AND had screen tearing, was when Best Buy knocked down the price of the first Assassin's Creed game for PS3 to $37. Looks like we've come home again.

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
My reaction after I had spent an hour playing my Amazon copy and seeing this deal:

giphy.gif

Because Amazon's policy is to not offer any sort of refund on price changes after your copy has shipped. I still opened a chat and was told nothing could be done, but then I asked if I could at lease receive it in Amazon credit as it sends a bad message to customers who support companies with day one purchases. They gave me a one time exception credit.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My reaction after I had spent an hour playing my Amazon copy and seeing this deal:

giphy.gif

Because Amazon's policy is to not offer any sort of refund on price changes after your copy has shipped. I still opened a chat and was told nothing could be done, but then I asked if I could at lease receive it in Amazon credit as it sends a bad message to customers who support companies with day one purchases. They gave me a one time exception credit.
What you should do is buy a second copy and return the one that gets shipped to you to Amazon.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

guess i got lucky my shipment was delayed because i was able to cancel and ordered it for 40 bucks.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Showing as $50 for me. Also showing the PS% version as being $50. Seems like a good buy either way for those wanting it on a Sony console. Makes no sense buying the PS5 version if the PS4 disc gets you the upgrade, especially if the PS5 version jumps back to full price.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017

even after you threatened to return it?

Party

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe it's to price match the B2G1 deal at target in some sort of weird way? Because I've gotten Y7, AC: V, and Cyberpunk all for $40 in that way.

ryan299

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

I bought the lg CX last week and yesterday they had a extra coupon for 47 off. I talked to chat and they instantly credited me for it. I was shocked how easy it was