• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Latest Deep Dive trailer sold me on the game. Cannot wait.

Just hoping PS4 > PS5 supports cross-saves so I'm not stuck waiting an extra week for PS5.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Always been day one on this but the latest previews and footage have really skyrocketed my hype. Can't wait.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Odyssey was my GOTY, so I am very much looking forward to this

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Probably after cyberpunk for me, since spider man is 2 days later and after that it's just a shit show of constant games
May buy it day 1 anyway though for a couple days of time, the game is very much up my alley in terms of environments etc and loved odyssey

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Going to be my first Assassin's Creed since 2, ready for launch on XSX. So excited.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting increasingly tempted to buy this on PS5 day. Its recent showings have been much better.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Probably will skip given how close it drops to Cyberpunk 2077, unless the reviews are stellar. But so far it feels like more of the same we got in Odyssey.

Maturin

Oct 27, 2017
Europe
I expect I'll end up playing it first on release day on my One X, then transferring over to my Series X when it arrives some time that day. Be interesting to see the difference, and the smart delivery process for the game converting to the "next gen" version.

And of course no worries of save game compatibility on Xbox.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
Congrats to the dev team producing AC: Valhalla!

The deep dive is personally one of the biggest surprises for me. I'm not a fan of the AC franchise, have not played an AC since AC2. Despite that, what the devs showed off a couple days ago absolutely exceeded my expectations to the point where they earned a sale.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
Congrats to the dev team... I was pretty much sold on this from the start due to the era and setting, but it was the latest previews that nudged me into preordering. I kind of wish I had an XSX to play on, but hoping my old PC will give me a rich enough experience to not worry, and I can always double dip if I like it enough when I finally get one.

Zassimick

Nov 6, 2017
It's been my most anticipated next-gen title for some time, but that recent Deep Dive trailer completely won me over. I'm so ready for this!

YozoraXV

Oct 30, 2017
Can't wait but like Odyssey I will probably wait a year to play so I can play all the DLC at the same time.

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm getting this on ps4 and then just play on the ps5 when I eventually get one. No sense in waiting for the ps5 version.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
This game deserves more praise. Yes initially the showing was lackluster due to covid, but they need some recognition on how they managed to have it all come together in the end.

Now Ubi celebrate by showing next gen footage.

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Game looks really great. Will probably be one of the first I play on Series X.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Very nice, all of the recent footage and info has made me hyped. Looking forward to enjoying it with my PS5.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Gonna be blasting some Tyr on my sound system leading up to release. Need some good Viking Metal to get me into the mood tide me over until release.

Chivalry

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Considering the devs had to send a Final release candidate / gold master disc which is basically final review for certification and then mass duplication? Yes.

How else do you think a game goes gold?
It's a joke based on the recent CDPR dev's statement that the devs didn't know the game had gone gold and found out about it from twitter.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Wasn't going to get this, was mixed on Origins and Odyssey, but the Deep Dive changed my mind. Ended up pre-ordering for PS5, mainly because of how nice some of the environments looked.

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the devs had to send a Final release candidate / gold master disc which is basically final review for certification and then mass duplication? Yes.

How else do you think a game goes gold?

I think he is making a joke about how CDPR devs didn't know the game had gone gold until their social media account for Cyberpunk posted it had

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
It's strange, ACIV Black Flag was the first game I got for my Xbox One. I didn't really care for that game, and it actually turned me off the AC games for several years. Origins and Odyssey reinvigorated my enjoyment of the series though. Now, 7 years later the first game I intend to get on my XSX is another AC game made by that same team (as Black Flag).

The preview coverage makes the game look and sound great so far, and I'm very hopeful Valhalla will be excellent.