• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
de9c0d5c5ea27aa68433ec31017bd3227dfc2c79.gifv

TdOUiLM.png

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection for Nintendo Switch
General information
  • Developers: Ubisoft Montréal, Ubisoft Singapore, Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft Shanghai, Ubisoft Kiev, Ubisoft Massive, Ubisoft Québec, Ubisoft Bucharest
  • Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Platform: Nintendo Switch (previously released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One)
  • Release date: February 17, 2022
  • Price: $39.99 (USA), £44.99 (UK)
  • Genre: Action-adventure
Install sizes
  • Assassin's Creed II - 7.4GB (digital version)
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 9.7GB
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations - 9.9GB
  • Assassin's Creed Lineage - 3.3GB
  • Assassin's Creed Embers - 1.3GB
  • Audio Package (French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and Japanese voiceovers) - 3.6GB
Official description

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection includes Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations and two short films, Assassin's Creed Lineage and Assassin's Creed Embers. Players will have the opportunity to become Ezio Auditore da Firenze, the most celebrated and iconic Master Assassin in the franchise. Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection invites all fans of the franchise to discover or rediscover three major opuses from the Assassin's Creed series fully playable offline and on-the-go with Nintendo Switch.

This compilation takes advantage of the capabilities of the Nintendo Switch, including enhanced features such as Handheld Mode, HD Rumble, Touchscreen Interface, and Optimized HUD.

Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection includes:
  • Assassin's Creed II. In this opus, players will embody Ezio, a new Assassin carrying on the deadly lineage of his forebears through Renaissance Italy, including Florence and Venice. Thrive in an environment rich with power, revenge and conspiracy as Ezio hones his art, wielding weapons and instruments designed by the legendary Leonardo da Vinci himself. All DLC is included.
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Playing as Ezio in an enduring struggle against the powerful Templar Order, fans will journey into Italy's most renowned city, Rome, center of power, greed, and corruption. This will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio will command an entire Brotherhood who will rally to his side. All solo DLC is included along with the single-player campaign.
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations. In this game, Ezio must leave his life behind in search of answers. Players will walk in the footsteps of legendary Master Assassin Altaïr on a journey of discovery and revelation. This perilous path takes Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. All solo DLC is included along with the single-player campaign.
  • In addition to the games, this collection also includes two short films that dive even deeper into Ezio's story, Assassin's Creed Lineage and Assassin's Creed Embers.
Q&A
  • I've never played Assassin's Creed before. Is Assassin's Creed II a good entry point for first-timers?
    Yes! While still decent in its own right, the original Assassin's Creed game was considered somewhat repetitive by many. Assassin's Creed II is when the series really began to hit its stride for many players, and was also the first game in the series that many people played. While the story of AC2 does pick up from the end of the first game, it includes a brief recap of the first game's story at the beginning, and the gaps in the story that the recap doesn't cover aren't wide enough that you can't piece it together on your own.
  • Do these play like recent AC games such as Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla?
    Not quite. Beginning with Origins, the series took a turn into action-RPG territory. This trilogy is very "classic AC"-- it's more of an action-adventure with some very light RPG elements, and the worlds featured in these three games are nowhere near as gargantuan as recent entries. There are definitely some similarities just by virtue of being part of the same series (such as freerunning being a huge part of the gameplay), but these are different beasts otherwise.
  • Are all of the games on the cartridge?
    No. The cartridge, as well as the digital version's download, only includes AC2. To play ACB or ACRev, you must "purchase" the free DLC packs containing each game on the eShop and download them. This also applies to Lineage, Embers, and voiceovers for French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, and Japanese.
  • Do I have to create a Ubisoft Connect account in order to play this collection?
    Early reports suggest that when you initially start the collection, you are prompted to sign into or create a Ubisoft Connect account, and you will be unable to make it past the title screen until you do so. If you have previously linked your Nintendo and Ubisoft Connect accounts through other games, then you will automatically be signed in when you launch the game.
  • How well do the games perform?
    Early reports seem to indicate that the games retain the 30FPS cap from the PS4 and Xbox One versions, and mostly stick to or near that target, with most frame drops happening when opening and viewing the map. In terms of resolution, the games seem to be running at or near 720p in handheld, while the games run at 1080p when the Switch is docked.
  • What are the biggest changes compared to the original games?
    Brotherhood
    and Revelations are mostly unchanged in terms of general appearance. However, Assassin's Creed II has received a major overhaul in regards to its lighting and textures, giving it a somewhat different look and feel when compared to the original releases on PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. Additionally, all three games on Switch utilize unique features of the system, including touch controls (for the map and menus) and HD Rumble.
  • Does this collection include the multiplayer modes and features from Brotherhood and Revelations?
    No. This collection is single player-only. All multiplayer features and modes have been removed. However, all single-player DLC is included, including items and missions that were once tied to Uplay rewards or the Assassin's Creed: Project Legacy game on Facebook.
  • Does this contain the original soundtracks for these games?
    Yes. The original scores from Jesper Kyd and Lorne Balfe are intact with no changes, alterations, or substitutions.
  • Should I watch Lineage and Embers? If so, when should I watch them?
    They're not required to enjoy these games' stories, but they're decent and short enough to recommend to any fan of the trilogy. Lineage is a live-action prequel to AC2, focusing on Ezio's father Giovanni in events that lead up to the game. Embers is a computer-generated short film set after the events of Revelations, detailing an older Ezio's encounter with Chinese Assassin Shao Jun.
Trailers

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Downloading the collection now, will update with impressions once I get some time with it. Sounds promising so far based on everything I've read around the 'net though. Framerate seems to be mostly solid. Resolution is somewhere around 720p in handheld seemingly.

Last edited:

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
make sure to have at least 26ish GB's free on your SD card to download all the games with all the extra content if you go physical.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I'm a bit meh that two of the games are downloadables, but I guess that's to be expected.

Do I have to create a Ubisoft Connect account in order to play this collection?
Early reports suggest that when you initially start the collection, you are prompted to sign into or create a Ubisoft Connect account, and you will be unable to make it past the title screen until you do so.

lol eff off Ubisoft

Hope people who haven't played this before enjoy it if it's their first dive into the series. This trilogy was pretty special. I kinda lost track of Ezio's story when Revelations hit though, but 2 and Brotherhood were top notch.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I gleaned that from a comment on Reddit where someone was having that issue. Hopefully it isn't actually the case; I'll update in the event that what I read was inaccurate.

EDIT: It didn't ask me to sign in or anything like that, but I think it also may have just automatically done it in the background-- I forgot I already had my Ubisoft Connect and Nintendo accounts linked.

make sure to have at least 26ish GB's free on your SD card to download all the games with all the extra content if you go physical.
Thank you for the heads-up. I'll add that to the OT.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I completely forgot that Elias Toufexis voiced Federico in this.

Anyway, first impressions of AC2 are good on my end. It looks crisp on my TV, it's holding a steady 30FPS so far, and the sound quality isn't any worse than any other version of the game, lol. Enjoying it so far. Still not entirely a fan of the visual changes to AC2, but that's just how it is in this collection is on all platforms, and it's just a matter of aesthetic taste.

bloopland33

Mar 4, 2020
Apologies, I was talking about handheld. Docked seems to be 1080p.
Whew! Scared the heck out of me there! Haha. Thanks for the info. How does the aliasing look in your opinion - it looks like there isn't any in the trailers?

I haven't played these remasters on other consoles, only the originals. So I don't know if PS4/X1 also have an aliased image.

I remember DF saying Black Flag on Switch lacked AA (in some scenes or across the board, can't remember) when PS4/X1 did have an AA implementation.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
I picked this up today! Put in a solid hour-ish into AC2, you know I think the texture work seems solid! The only problem is the AF on the floor, sometimes it's really blurry and muddy a couple inches in front of the character. I was worried about pop-in but running around handheld, its there but really mitigated by the smaller screen size. The OLED colors make this really vibrant, seems like there's no anti-aliasing handheld so it's still a little jaggy looking but I rather love the art style. Even on the 6/10 Brightness, I can't really tell but it looks like there's a bit of black crush. Playing around with any other brightness makes it too dark or too washed out for me. 30fps feels solid, I'm really looking forward to going through the entire trilogy in portable mode. I wonder how it handles some of the busier sections of Brotherhood, and Revelations, but I shall get there when I get there! Oh, and audio - I don't know, a little low on volume or maybe I'm imagining? I think when the Switch came out, I really dreamed of this arriving I'm glad it finally got released!

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Whew! Scared the heck out of me there! Haha. Thanks for the info. How does the aliasing look in your opinion - it looks like there isn't any in the trailers?

I haven't played these remasters on other consoles, only the originals. So I don't know if PS4/X1 also have an aliased image.

I remember DF saying Black Flag on Switch lacked AA (in some scenes or across the board, can't remember) when PS4/X1 did have an AA implementation.
The aliasing is noticeable - I don't think there's any AA here - but it isn't bothering me much personally. It does remind me of Black Flag on Switch-- it's got a raw look to it, but you get used to it after a bit.

I picked this up today! Put in a solid hour-ish into AC2, you know I think the texture work seems solid! The only problem is the AF on the floor, sometimes it's really blurry and muddy a couple inches in front of the character. I was worried about pop-in but running around handheld, its there but really mitigated by the smaller screen size. The OLED colors make this really vibrant, seems like there's no anti-aliasing handheld so it's still a little jaggy looking but I rather love the art style. Even on the 6/10 Brightness, I can't really tell but it looks like there's a bit of black crush. Playing around with any other brightness makes it too dark or too washed out for me. 30fps feels solid, I'm really looking forward to going through the entire trilogy in portable mode. I wonder how it handles some of the busier sections of Brotherhood, and Revelations, but I shall get there when I get there! Oh, and audio - I don't know, a little low on volume or maybe I'm imagining? I think when the Switch came out, I really dreamed of this arriving I'm glad it finally got released!
Yeah, I'm impressed by the texture quality. I was half-expecting AC2 to be based more on the original PS3/360 versions than the actual Ezio Collection version (like what happened with AC3 Remastered on Switch versus other platforms), but nope, the textures look pretty similar to what was on PS4 and Xbox One, at least going by my memory. The textures that have been redone look nice.

Those faces though... Time has not been kind to AC2's facial animations lmao. They look... well... bad.

bloopland33

Mar 4, 2020
The aliasing is noticeable - I don't think there's any AA here - but it isn't bothering me much personally. It does remind me of Black Flag on Switch-- it's got a raw look to it, but you get used to it after a bit.

Yeah, I'm impressed by the texture quality. I was half-expecting AC2 to be based more on the original PS3/360 versions than the actual Ezio Collection version (like what happened with AC3 Remastered on Switch versus other platforms), but nope, the textures look pretty similar to what was on PS4 and Xbox One, at least going by my memory. The textures that have been redone look nice.

Those faces though... Time has not been kind to AC2's facial animations lmao. They look... well... bad.
Thanks for the impressions! So glad it turned out well. Always wanted these on the Switch.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017

The funny thing about the faces are that it's the eyes ! And those crazy eyes were definitely implemented on the console version, Petruccio straight nightmare fuel, Duccio's mistress still the funniest intro ever. What a time. Even scaling for viewpoints feels like a little reward because you've got to find proper handholds. I miss what the series used to be, I enjoy the rebooted Origins formula but I still think maybe Syndicate got it best.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
The funny thing about the faces are that it's the eyes ! And those crazy eyes were definitely implemented on the console version, Petruccio straight nightmare fuel, Duccio's mistress still the funniest intro ever. What a time. Even scaling for viewpoints feels like a little reward because you've got to find proper handholds. I miss what the series used to be, I enjoy the rebooted Origins formula but I still think maybe Syndicate got it best.
Yeah, the eyes are a big part of it. The thing is, some characters' faces look fine (or good, even, in some cases), but then you've got folks like Lucy and Rebecca who just look… off. It's strange lol. But that's just how AC2 has always been.

And yeah, I miss these kinds of AC games. I'm actually excited to see what the rumored / leaked AC Rift ends up being like since it seems it might be more in line with traditional AC than the RPG entries.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
A port of the Ezio trilogy was one of my most wanted for the Switch, and I'm so happy it's finally here!

I'm having a swell time with ACII so far, but my one big gripe with the collection is that apparently video capture is restricted to docked mode only, and that's pretty disappointing as someone who play undocked 95% of the time, and dearly loves the jankiness of these titles that I would have loved to capture.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
been playing since Wedneday (only could play AC 2 on the card since the downloads weren't live).

runs great and plays really well.

you can pick and choose what you download, though. they always do these as piecemeal "free dlc" on the eShop.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
As I mentioned in another thread, for those that want digital and have 100 coins on the Ubisoft Store, you can get the digital version at this link. Just changed the Platform in the URL from switch to switchdig in order to add to cart.

Buy Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Switch | Ubisoft Store

Compare Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Switch . Learn game features, deals & more about Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection. Platforms: Switch

Ignore that "Out of Stock" bit. Got my code and downloaded the game without issue.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
As I mentioned in another thread, for those that want digital and have 100 coins on the Ubisoft Store, you can get the digital version at this link. Just changed the Platform in the URL from switch to switchdig in order to add to cart.

Buy Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Switch | Ubisoft Store

Compare Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection Switch . Learn game features, deals & more about Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection. Platforms: Switch

Ignore that "Out of Stock" bit. Got my code and downloaded the game without issue.

Thanks for the heads up, this is how I'm gonna get this now

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Man, I'm so conflicted. Already got the Ezio's collection on Ps4, but I really struggled to finish AC2. The game has some qualities, and the story is great, but I really thought most aspects of the game aged badly. The movements, combats and even cutscenes showed their ages. And yes I know, apparently I'm in the minority.

But... usually, I have a better time playing games on Switch because of the portable aspect. I wonder if I could enjoy Brotherhood on it... Maybe that game aged better too?

But in any case, I'll wait for a sale.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
so disappointed the homie button is only in brotherhood

always fun to have gang run out from fucking nowhere and stab a dude no matter where he is

Deleted member 93841

User-requested account closure
Banned
Mar 17, 2021
Hmm, I'm a little disappointed at the 30FPS cap. Was hoping the Switch might be able to swing 60fps based on how old these games are.

I'll probably pick it up on a steep discount later on, because Brotherhood is the only one I care to replay.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
Hmm, I'm a little disappointed at the 30FPS cap. Was hoping the Switch might be able to swing 60fps based on how old these games are.

I'll probably pick it up on a steep discount later on, because Brotherhood is the only one I care to replay.
it runs at 30fps on PS4 too...

(which means nothing, you need to remember that your consoles aren't PC graphics cards that "can swing 60fps" or not, this entire collection could run at 60fps on Switch if they had been given the resources to invest into making it happen)

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
This looks fundamentally the same as the previous Ezio Collections, right? They didn't restore the original color grading and lighting?

giapel

Oct 28, 2017
Seriously tempted with this. I loved AC2 but never played Brotherhood or Revelations. The switch is my best bet to play these

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
But... usually, I have a better time playing games on Switch because of the portable aspect. I wonder if I could enjoy Brotherhood on it... Maybe that game aged better too?
Yes. Although I'd probably say that rather than aging better, Brotherhood was just always better right from release.

so disappointed the homie button is only in brotherhood
It's in Revelations too.

This looks fundamentally the same as the previous Ezio Collections, right? They didn't restore the original color grading and lighting?
Yeah, lighting/colours/bloom are in the same style as the Ezio Collection on other platforms and quite noticeably different from the original in ACII.

Deleted member 2595

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously tempted with this. I loved AC2 but never played Brotherhood or Revelations. The switch is my best bet to play these
I don't know if I'll get this collection (at any time soon), and I'm not a huge AC fan, but Brotherhood is IMO still possibly the best AC game out of the entire series. It's tighter and more fun than AC2 overall, it's SO good. And I'm told Revelations is equally good.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, so there's some exclusive content in this that's not in the steam versions of the games?
Only in the sense that there are optional touch controls for things like the map, as well as HD Rumble. It's identical to the original release on PS4 and Xbox One content-wise.

A port of the Ezio trilogy was one of my most wanted for the Switch, and I'm so happy it's finally here!

I'm having a swell time with ACII so far, but my one big gripe with the collection is that apparently video capture is restricted to docked mode only, and that's pretty disappointing as someone who play undocked 95% of the time, and dearly loves the jankiness of these titles that I would have loved to capture.
I've only played docked so far and haven't been able to record clips. I think the game just flat-out doesn't allow it.

If you loved AC2, you owe it to yourself to play Brotherhood and Revelations. Both are great games (though Brotherhood is just ever so slightly the better of the two, imo).

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I meant that they've got like Assassins Creed Embers.
Ahh my bad. Yeah, it includes those short films. You can find them fairly easily on YouTube though (and, honestly, probably in a higher quality— they aren't particularly great in The Ezio Collection, especially Embers).

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
Ahh my bad. Yeah, it includes those short films. You can find them fairly easily on YouTube though (and, honestly, probably in a higher quality— they aren't particularly great in The Ezio Collection, especially Embers).
Yeah plus I could always get the UPlay version on PC if I was that bothered.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
I've only played docked so far and haven't been able to record clips. I think the game just flat-out doesn't allow it.
Yeah, I had actually checked this evening and discovered that was the case.

I have no clue why the SwitchUP performance analysis video said the contrary (that's where I got my wrong info), oh well, still a bit disappointed the feature is missing.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Finally giving handheld mode a try. The game looks great, but I'm a little disappointed that you can't tap the minimap to open the full map like you could in previous games. It was a lot easier than trying to press the tiny Minus button on the Joy-Con.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
A shame I no longer buy ubisoft games and 4 and rogue were quite good ports.

As a general point of interest though I would be interested to know if this collection doesn't let you skip AC2's DLC missions like the previous Ezio collection did. Cus christ that was painful. Not necessarily bad missions (well the bonfire one is kinda poor) but its 2 non sequitur chapters slotted right in before you go Rome. A bullet through the pacings head.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
A shame I no longer buy ubisoft games and 4 and rogue were quite good ports.

As a general point of interest though I would be interested to know if this collection doesn't let you skip AC2's DLC missions like the previous Ezio collection did. Cus christ that was painful. Not necessarily bad missions (well the bonfire one is kinda poor) but its 2 non sequitur chapters slotted right in before you go Rome. A bullet through the pacings head.
I'll be shocked if they allow it. I'd love it, but I feel like that's the kind of thing they would have advertised pre-release if they had made possible. Every release since the original console versions has made you play those DLC chapters.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
After recently finishing AC2 and Brotherhood, I'm midway through the underrated Revelations.

Man, there isn't anything else out there to scratch the same itch as classic Assassin's Creed. Nothing. It feels so good to parkour around these historical places.

TheMoon

|OT|
Oct 25, 2017
Video Games
After recently finishing AC2 and Brotherhood, I'm midway through the underrated Revelations.

Man, there isn't anything else out there to scratch the same itch as classic Assassin's Creed. Nothing. It feels so good to parkour around these historical places.
I really wish they'd do remake-tier passes on these games and add the tourism modes from Origins, etc.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017

For real. I'm having a blast replaying AC2. Running on rooftops, exploring famous buildings and reading up on the database entries, going through the Assassin tombs, playing through the story… They literally don't make them like this anymore.

Also, I forgot how great the Florentine Crimson dye looks.

latest

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
I'm curious to see how people playing the trilogy for the first time will rank the games.

While I LOVE AC2, I think it was surpassed by both Brotherhood and Revelations (almost done with the latter). But it's unfair because they are only as compelling as they are because they stand on AC2's shoulder.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
This was the collection I was waiting for on Switch, but I'm going to wait to see if the Deck runs these games decently first (since I do own most of the series on PC already).

If they don't run great or have too many hoops to jump through to get working, I may end up getting this version if just for ease of use.

Yeah, I rebought AC3 on Switch and I don't even like that game very much, but it did a good job if scratching that old AC itch that I hadn't felt in a long time.

Eoin

Oct 27, 2017
While I LOVE AC2, I think it was surpassed by both Brotherhood and Revelations (almost done with the latter). But it's unfair because they are only as compelling as they are because they stand on AC2's shoulder.
I don't think that's particularly unfair - it's common for games to learn from previous games and if they're only better because of that, they're still better. AC2 itself earned its reputation by improving (significantly) on the original game.

What makes the comparison unfair in terms of this compilation is that the forced DLC will mean that anyone playing for the first time is going to suffer through some awful pacing and some of the worst missions of the series. The versions of Brotherhood and Revelations on this collection are closer to their best form than AC2 is.

(Also my guess is that new players are still going to put AC2 ahead of Revelations mostly because they'll burn out by then and be less inclined to forgive the flaws, and Revelations has a lot of flaws to forgive. It's a game that really should be played at a bit of a distance from AC2 and Brotherhood.)

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
How do these look on OLED handheld mode? I hope it's not a blurry mess like Xenoblade, DQXI etc where everything looks like there's Vaseline spread on it.

russbus64

May 1, 2018
While I love this trilogy and revisiting for the first time since the original releases, it certainly gives me an appreciation for the traversal improvements made in later titles. I miss the "go down" mechanic from Unity right now.

How do these look on OLED handheld mode? I hope it's not a blurry mess like Xenoblade, DQXI etc where everything looks like there's Vaseline spread on it.
Looks fine to me? Seems native resolution.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think that's particularly unfair - it's common for games to learn from previous games and if they're only better because of that, they're still better. AC2 itself earned its reputation by improving (significantly) on the original game.

What makes the comparison unfair in terms of this compilation is that the forced DLC will mean that anyone playing for the first time is going to suffer through some awful pacing and some of the worst missions of the series. The versions of Brotherhood and Revelations on this collection are closer to their best form than AC2 is.

(Also my guess is that new players are still going to put AC2 ahead of Revelations mostly because they'll burn out by then and be less inclined to forgive the flaws, and Revelations has a lot of flaws to forgive. It's a game that really should be played at a bit of a distance from AC2 and Brotherhood.)

This is very true. The pacing of AC2 was kinda ruined with the DLC. It's the climax of the story and suddenly you take a detour that doesn't make much sense and it's too long for its own good.

But I meant more in terms of narrative. We only care about Ezio's adventures in Brotherhood and especially Revelations, because we already care so much for the character. They don't need any build up, we already love him from the get go.

And fair point about people being burned out by the time they reach Revelations. I do think AC2 has quite a bit more flaws than that game though. AC2 has higher highs and lower lows than Revelations, I feel.

Oct 26, 2017
The only one on Switch I have is Rebel (4 and Rogue). Rogue I think still has that weird audio issue heard right in the very beginning and they never fixed it seemingly.

Obviously I lost most of my will to play even my own Ubisoft games after the shit that came out. Even Activision I'm starting to warm up to them again a little after the MS buyout which is legit promising. But Ubisoft has no sign of improving sadly. Which even the obvious aside (like, you know, for the employees' sake), but on a personal level as Mario + Rabbids and Starlink are some of my fav Switch games.

Hopefully something happens soon.