• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So in Fire Emblem Three Houses we were introduced to a diverse set of characters in all three of the houses. Aside from the leaders which house members do you like?

For me I'd say:

latest

Marianne:

latest

Mercedes:

latest

Lindhart:

latest

Ashe:

latest

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Favorites are Dorothea (best character in the game IMO) , Ferdinand, Hubert, Hilda, and Dedue. I'm a diehard Blue Lions player but yeah Black Eagles has some good damn characters.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Petra, Bernadette, Hilda, Hugo

I really need to do another run through of 3H

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
Lysithea is my girl forever and ever. Got a whole battle ballot on FEH of her this week.

Lindhart is a good sleepyboi.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Bernadetta is one of my favorite characters of the past generation, full stop; she's great.

I have a lot of fondness for Annette too.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Fave Five

Bernie Bear

y9OLhNJ.jpg

Linhardt

Ej5XKSo.jpg

Annette

mAoecGu.jpg

Felix

fCEomh4.jpg

DrD2Bd4.jpg

Lorenz

Cr1teCt.jpg

If we include the Ashen Wolves though, then there's gonna have to be some cuts for Balthus and Hapi.

taMExsj.jpg

ahLxRdG.jpg

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
Dorothea was plain annoying, not sure why she was so popular. As for favourites I would say Ferdinand, Marianne, Annette, Ashe

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Black Eagles: all of them. My favorite are Bernie bear, Dorothea and Caspar.
Golden Deer: same. Well, the male members I don't care too much for them. Marianne, Hilda and Lysithea are my favorite.
Blue Lion: Annette, Felix, Ingrid, Dedue.

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
There are lots I like, from Felix, to Annette and Gilbert, but the one I enjoy the most is Marianne. She is a great representation of depression, and unlike Bernadetta, isn't treated like a joke. I was very disappointed in how Bernadetta is handled. After the timeskip, Marianne isn't magically saved. She's not magically better. She is still struggling.

This is one of the most poignant supports in the game. Two people who understand depression. It's not "you should smile when you're depressed! think of the happy things!" but instead "it's OK to feel pain. acknowledge it. it's OK to not be happy."

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Dorothea is such a good character. Most of the students have something or other that makes them stand out as one of the best casts in FE except Bernadetta, but Dorothea is just so well done.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie, Dorothea, Petra and Lindhart mostly, been ages since I played so can't remember the rest to clearly.

Pretty sure Dorothea was the singer right? I think we ended up together, either her or Petra.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Dorothea. I think you could make an entire prestige drama just with her backstory.

Also Bernie. And then Petra.