• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. I actually thought the Awareness thread was a Happy thread about Trans Awareness..... Oof was I wrong. Shit is mad infuriating with what's happening to LGBTQ+ Era.

*Corrected myself.

Last edited:

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
Oh heard there was a discord for AsianEra from that moderation thread. Could I please get an invite?

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Maaaybe they should've listened to minorities and lgbtq+ regarding bad faith posts from the start. 🤔 🤔 🤔

I don't really post much anymore, but pass me a discord invite too~

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody that still posts here who are able to send out discord invites, can y'all invite these people to the discord? I don't have that privilege, sadly.

Miletius

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Berkeley, CA
Ya, I'm mostly done posting on OT. I'm still posting in the FFXIV community thread though and occasionally on gaming. A discord invite would be nice if anybody has it.

Dec 24, 2017
Era is only going to try to address the Trans-Era problem because they fucked that one up real bad. They aren't gonna do shit for the rest of us.

But fucking solid props to the pointing out that Era has done other communities fucking dirty too.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Got contacted by Power of Sparda (permabanned sadly) to vet and refer y'all into the discord. I see that y'all are already in this OT shooting the shit. I'll let PoS know.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4198

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what would happen if someone went into a random topic about anime and then only posted "fuck Japan" 🤔?

Can someone invite me to the discord? Thanks

Dec 24, 2017
I wonder what would happen if someone went into a random topic about anime and then only posted "fuck Japan" 🤔?

Can someone invite me to the discord? Thanks

Have you ever set fire to a hornet's nest?

but honestly, if that happened, it would mobilize the weeb defense force who would then talk over any actual Japanese people, because they are so bent on defending their honor.

Or, I as a Korean, could post that and just sit back as Era posters who once said "Hello" to a Korean woman, defend noble and ancient Koryo from the weeb-hon-jin, and once again, yell over any actual Koreans and Japanese folks.

Last edited:

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize there was an Asian-Era discord at all. Could I get an invite as well?

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
tfw your country is freaking out about chinese influence in universities via foreign students but apparently doesnt noticed ccp-controlled companies literally have massive corporate stakes in just about every sector of the market and you're diaspora

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017
tfw your country is freaking out about chinese influence in universities via foreign students but apparently doesnt noticed ccp-controlled companies literally have massive corporate stakes in just about every sector of the market and you're diaspora
TFW you can't tell which country this is referring to because it could be a bunch of them

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
This narrative of Chinese internationals being all secret CCP spies is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen and yet it's just repeated her 24/7 without any pushback. Inscrutable orientals..

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
its super great to scaremonger about students and academics but then also say we welcome the business community and would be more than willing to just completely fuck up our environment, property prices etc for that good cash money

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Would like an invite to the discord as well. It is sad but the attitude towards Asians just keep getting worst.

Timbuktu

Oct 25, 2017

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Filipino American here, I don't really engage with a lot of community OTs and after the Trans Awareness week BS it's apparent to me I should be more involved with this stuff.

I guess it's weird for my first post in here to be about asking for a Discord invite, but if you'll have me I'd love to join that.

OP
OP
Pet

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
OKAY SENDING INVITES OUT NOW SORRY.

*edit: wait jk it looks like a lot of people got some. Who DIDN'T get one? Please come @ me :D

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Wha?

How could Black Widow do anything for Asians???

I just watched the trailer and I didn't notice a single Asian person in it - not that I was looking for any....

Don't you mean Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Who thinks Black Widow will do for Asians what Black Panther did for black people?
tenor.gif

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
I noticed a sharp drop in activity here that coincided with an increase in activity on Discord...

That's a damn shame because I don't like the formatting and UI of discord