• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Masseyme

Banned
May 23, 2019
No wonder people aren't welcome when they beat up people and/or threaten to blow up an embassy. Lol. If that's what we bring to Sweden it's no wonder they don't want us there.

And yes, you're throwing a tantrum. Just like the POTUS on the daily.
So Americans beat people up and make terroristic threats? Fuck outta here. I don't know why you are here bending yourself backwards to make their xenophobic jabs valid but its clown shit. And I barely even call myself American.

Jokab

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So Americans beat people up and make terroristic threats? Fuck outta here. I don't know why you are here bending yourself backwards to make their xenophobic jabs valid but its clown shit. And I barely even call myself American.
You're the one talking about "slicing people up if I have to". You're not making it better for yourself

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden, I promise not to punch anyone and/or threaten your embassy.

Can I still visit? Please? Pretty please?

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The guy actually has a history with drugs and physical assault. Someone on sherdog mentioned his criminal record, so I found this article:

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/07/asap-rocky-victim-criminal-assault

According to the outlet, in 2016 when Mustafa Jafari was 16 years old, he was prosecuted and convicted of assault for striking a man in the forehead and repeatedly punching him in the face on the streets of Stockholm. Jafari was ordered to complete 30 hours of community service and pay the victim $500.

The criminal assault charge isn't Jafari's sole run-in with the law. He was reportedly convicted of two drug charges in 2017 and 2018, and served no jail time for either offense.

Knowing this, does it really seem so far-fetched that he was on drugs that day? Or that his story on why he approached them in the first place was just another lie? Isn't it likely that Rocky and his people immediately noticed his state of mind, which is why they didn't want to be anywhere near him?
In Sweden we like to judge criminal cases on their own merits. Very rarely is it appropriate to go into a victim's past to try and discredit them. Your comment reminds me of when someone digs up some old shoplifting charge to justify the shooting of a kid by a racist police. Or someone bringing up the clothing of a rape victim, or the fact that he/she may be into consensual kinky sex to throw doubt on their accusation in a rape case. It's the kind of comment that would earn a raised eyebrow, and a "yikes"

Starviper

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis

I mean, yeah? It was recently reported on there's a big rise in white nationalist behavior in the US by the FBI. And A$AP definitely did beat someone up. So..

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
"American Exceptionalism"

Anyway, in the end, he'll likely just pay a fine and be on his way. Despite the escalation in violence, I doubt they'll find that extended jail time is warranted.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
You're probably being sarcastic but I've literally never heard it. Even when living in Europe surrounded by Americans.

I find the "stay away from my country" stuff extra hilarious considering that.

Try wandering around Gamla Stan in the Summer then. It is basically Americans and East Asians.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
To be honest I prefer a more basic thing from a gatukök over all the chains. Although I guess, in theory, they are a chain as well. Except that they seem different.

amanset

Oct 28, 2017
This is quite possibly the worst court sketch I have seen in my life.

3600.jpg

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for the graphic novel adaptation. Dare I hope for an animated movie in this style?

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Conspiratorial rhetoric, xenophobia, linking to propaganda, and previous severe infractions

lol so true. Hopefully Rocky get off the hook.