• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
That The Winds of Winter still ain't out. What the fuck, George?

🤷‍♀️

No seriously, where is it?

dkz4dRZ.gif

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I can no longer say with certainty if I would even bother reading it when it came out. I tried doing re-read of the series a year or so ago, and the show just left such a sour taste in my mouth I couldn't even get through much of the first book.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
That Hollow Knight Silksong was meant to release this year but where is it?! WHAT THE FUCK

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
as we go on
we remember
all the times we
had together
as our live change
come whatever
we will still be
friends forever

chiller

Apr 23, 2021
This year, we're very excited to announce new information about the long anticipated next installment in the critically-acclaimed A Song of Ice and Fire series, The Winds of Winter. To accommodate the growing scope of George R. R. Martin's world, The Winds of Winter is being split into three seperate books, each around the length of previous installments. We'll have more to say this time two years from now, maybe, if anything actually gets done.
Thank you.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone remember when we cheered for a giant ship blocking the suez canal? Those were good times.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I can no longer say with certainty if I would even bother reading it when it came out. I tried doing re-read of the series a year or so ago, and the show just left such a sour taste in my mouth I couldn't even get through much of the first book.
I have a leak of the book
Tuvix still dies, Janeway was right

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that the gap between ADWD and TWOW would be larger than the gap between ASOS and AFFC.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
at this point i'm kinda curious if he'll even finish that book before he dies(nevermind the series as a whole i've thought he would die before that for ages)

lmog

Jun 17, 2019
Brazil
Still believe the book will come out someday. A Dream of Spring, however, no way he will finish that before he dies.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
In 2019:
As for finishing my book… I fear that New Zealand would distract me entirely too much. Best leave me here in Westeros for the nonce. But I tell you this — if I don't have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I'm done. Just so long as the acrid fumes do not screw up my old DOS word processor, I'll be fine.
He promised it for Summer 2020.
This man was trapped indoors for the majority of two years and I just don't know anymore. 😭