• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Posted 7 hours ago on their page was confirmation it will be shut down due to copyright claims on the copious anime gifs accompanying the songs

post your fave videos in remembrance before they're gone

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, that really really sucks. Have listened to so much of their stuff when doing writing or editing or whatever boring task on my PC. Gonna need to get a list of songs so I can find backups.

Here were a couple I'd been listening to lately:

MACROSS 82-99 - Fun Tonight

Agrume - Ah! Ah!Ah! Ah!

That second one was a good summer song for when I was stuck inside during to the pandemic.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Feel like a lot of these type of channels are gonna get shut down soon which sucks. A lot of content on there that even the original creators don't have up on their own platforms.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't even know this was a thing and it's leaving me already.

The person behind the channel is apparently making another one, so I'll be able to indulge then.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Hard to believe it's the GIFs that were the problem

Speaking of which, what show is this? It looks like Creamy Mami but I don't think that's right.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
ANIME RUINS EVERYTHING*

*including what it helps create

gotta scour these tracks so I can grab what I can off bandcamp directly

eDIGI

Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017

hope its ok to post non anime ones as well!!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Heard this one in a DemoD video from ages ago (Yuni Wa - All About You). Soundcloud:

And this is a big one (SQUΛD GOΛLS - Future Funk DJ Mix). The Gunsmith Cats part early on is the best (Night Tempo - Dreamer), but several other parts stick out. First half is front loaded with really good tracks, and the back half ain't bad either. Soundcloud.

Listing to it now, its seems like songs in the Mix have a slight speed adjustment compared to the standalone tracks. Night Tempo sounds like 1.05x speed.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Can't they just resubmit the videos with generic illustration? I know it is part of the a e s t h e t i c but there should be a way around it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That sucks, I really liked the combo of the music and visuals.

Deleted member 70647

User requested account closure
Banned
May 31, 2020

I was able to reupload a couple songs if you want to add em to any playlists, hopefully they dont get taken down!!

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The hell?? Too late to just change the graphics and bring the content back later?

Very sad to hear. My neon heart to them 💜
Please keep posting favs! :(

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
was not aware 2 second anime gifs on loop could be copyrighted. jesus christ.

the channel was a musical awakening for me and helped branch my taste into waters i wouldn't have discovered regularly. thanks artzie

Oct 27, 2017
Never heard of it, sounds like some of this stuff is up my alley. I'm going to get this and go through it at my own leisure.

It was the first channel to introduce me to Future Funk, and I was instantly addicted.

I haven't listened to them much in recent years, but 2016-2017 were great times with this channel.

After the election, though, everything felt too dark for such happy, energetic music. Actually that's what happened to a lot of media for me.

Anyways, hope the channel creator comes back in full force! I look forward to it!

Galactic

Oct 29, 2017
Florida, USA
I found this channel from my YT recs after my sis introduced me to Saint Pepsi, and after listening to a few songs on there I fell in love with future funk and found so many amazing artists from there. I'm gutted the channel's gonna be gone soon, but luckily the owner has a new place to upload music, Stoplight Radio, and will be uploading new videos next month, albeit with a more toned down anime aesthetic for copyright reasons, obvs.

And luckily, there is an archive for all the vids that didn't get strikes, along with a Spotify playlist of every song that was on the channel that is streamable there and someone actually took the time to archive the whole channel via a Mega DL thread on Twitter. If anything, it's great to see the love and support from everyone for Artzie.

Galactic

Oct 29, 2017
Florida, USA
Oh yeah, Artzie's been back for awhile, but the whole scenario was weird. There's another channel that uploads new music under the original name and the original channel's back with the archive being lock away. Stoplight Radio FWIR is run by Artize's ex who also has access to the old channel?

IDK all the details but it's pretty wild.