• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to start with Anderson. Paak. I stumbled onto one of Paaks sets at a festival in 2016 and was completely blown away. Dude is phenomenal live and I think a lot of his popularity has been through word of mouth about his live sets.

He had released a really good album that year titled Malibu as well and he started making waves because of that. Paak is now a pretty big shoe in for playing main stages at festivals and I think he's a great album or two away from selling out arenas. Unfortunately he followed up Malibu with two albums titled Oxnard and Ventura which are...fine. They're inoffensive at worst, but there's nothing special about them and outside of a couple of singles he hasn't released anything mind blowing since Malibu which seems to be keeping him from being as big as he could be.

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
Vulfpeck sold out Madison Square Garden last year, but they still arent a household name. But goddammit they should be.

KrigareN-

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Absolute crush, Due Lipa

She's massive around the globe and is a hitmaker, but she will soon be a household name in the US.

She just released one of the best PURE Pop album in the past 10 years.

DUA_LIPA_FUTURE_NOSTALGIA_ALBUM_ARTWORK_200117.jpg

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali